Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wayne Performing On December 18th

hes not playing in cali i check he aint booked to perform on the 31

red rag, pants sag nigga i dont give a fuck bigger rims on bigger trucks California state of mind since Pac dropped hit em up

Comment

Dam anyone no when he ganna be in tampa Fl again?

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
        "Scottsdale, AZ. � Rapper Lil� Wayne in critical condition following roadside shooting.
        The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said the shooting occurred at approximately 11:30pm MST Saturday Night afternoon as Dwayne Carter JR, best known as rapper Lil� Wayne, was exiting a strip club with three women in central Scottsdale.
        Authorities said an African-American male in a black 1993 Honda Civic fired three shots at the rapper, one of which struck his throat. No one else was injured in the shooting.
        �Weezy was really quiet that afternoon. Almost like he knew something was up,� said Sofia Acuna, a friend of the rapper who witnessed the shooting. �It all just happened so fast. I think there were three, maybe four people in the car. I remember they shouted something at Weezy then started shooting. Before I could even process what was happening, he was just lying on the pavement.�
        Witnesses report the black civic had a large dent on the right side of the hood and that the license plate read �fresh� and there were dice in the mirror."
        He's not going to be performing. I never even got to see any of his shows.

Comment

wait where is this gonna be at? is it gonna be a other places too?

Comment

I got my ticket!!! I got a free flight on my American points too (MA to TX). Is it weird that I am flying half way across the country by myself to see Lil Wayne perform? I hope I can secure your vote for Mayor of Crazy Town :-P

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz
              HES GUNNA BE IN CALI THOUGH

Lil Wayne

Gibson Amphitheatre at Universal CityWalkUniversal City, CA

Thu, 12/31/09

AHHHHH. IM GOING TO CALI ON THE 27th after i get back from texas cuz im going to see my aunt and uncle. i just gotta figure out where universal city is in comparison to monterey bay ahah
              he's going to be in his home town on the 28 just now Posted on ticket master tickets go on sale tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by kgokey
                I got my ticket!!! I got a free flight on my American points too (MA to TX). Is it weird that I am flying half way across the country by myself to see Lil Wayne perform? I hope I can secure your vote for Mayor of Crazy Town :-P
                I don't blame you at all..
                I'd love to go.

Comment

I'm going to the december 20th show in Corpus Christi:] I cant wait for that shit.

Takin my homeboy Kapito with me.

Comment

I fly half way across the country, drop over $200, and the show gets cancelled. WTF!!

Comment

FTL

Comment

Working...
                      X