• Show
Clear All

• CDQ of Lil Wayne's "One Night Only"

bless street runner

such a classic

Comment

Another Blassic

Comment

finally. so we have 1 more song left and then thats it from streetrunner? the song off ianahb1 with jay sean

Comment

I don't hear a difference in this one

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            I don't hear a difference in this one

OG: Ended with "and when she see me I make her see three (C3)" and an instrumental fade
            Jan 2011 Master: Ended with "but I can make you love me forever", a repeat of an adlib that was used throughout the song, with the final vocals from the OG taken out.
            2015 Master: STREETRUNNER put a muffled/walkie talkie type filter over Wayne's adlib vocal track

I kept OG. sounds fine, longer, has all Wayne's vocals

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            finally. so we have 1 more song left and then thats it from streetrunner? the song off ianahb1 with jay sean
            I mean, that one was on an album so I assume the mix was as point as it gets.Maybe we'll get some new tracks

Comment

Lil Wayne and Streetrunner are such a perfect combo... hands down my favorite producer Wayne has ever worked with... there is not 1 song that these guys have collaborated on ever that I thought was bad or even mediocre all of them have been great... like Street Chains may have been my favorite song on FWA and Grateful is just flames.

Comment

Originally posted by tdaddyhart View Post
                Lil Wayne and Streetrunner are such a perfect combo... hands down my favorite producer Wayne has ever worked with... there is not 1 song that these guys have collaborated on ever that I thought was bad or even mediocre all of them have been great... like Street Chains may have been my favorite song on FWA and Grateful is just flames.
                Only bad song is my homies still lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  Only bad song is my homies still lol
                  I still fucked with that even.

Comment

I prefer the original.

Comment

anybody know how many other songs Streetrunners might be mastering? I love all these fucking tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        That Ain't Me but that's on an album...so I guess why not Gossip and Playing with Fire while he's at it
                        .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                        X