Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidd Kidd talks Wayne BLM comments, ghostwriting, Mrs Officer

disses wayne for his black lives matter comments

and in this video at 3:00 he calls out for wayne for not putting him in the mrs officer video and so he decided to leave young money, ghostwriting, black lives matter comments again

this radio idiot said it's well know gillie wrote for wayne. "well known" false you piece of shit. no wonder radio is dying.

Kidd Kidd is a joke. He was never signed to young money. He need to tell the people that he got kicked out from young money for leaking tracks that featured him on songs with Wayne and Drake. He talk like he real but ain't nobody in New Orleans going to vouch for him like he some Soulja slim type shit .

Comment

Damnnn aint no way wayne got writers

Comment

wayne let currensy short dawg omarion lloyd go but he was holding kidd kidd back? riight. he talkin tough for no reason
        and jae millz probably next. i feel like wayne should do more for his artist then i see the ones that left and currensy the only star and tyga gone but he wanted to stay and wayne helped him become a star
        kidd kidd bipolar he disses wayne all the time no reason to be that hostile by what wayne said in interviews he can call if he has his number

wasnt he on d5?

but again another person basically admitting wayne is a loner he called him a " whole hermit "

Comment

this guy is short a couple chromosomes lol, talks like a retard

Comment

But Gillie did Write for Wayne though.

Not so much as he claims but he still wrote a couple of tracks

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by retro101 View Post
              Damnnn aint no way wayne got writers
              nvm the ig story was wale and wayne shooting the running back video confused as hell as why its on yfn lucci ig story lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN0Lg4qg...-by=dujuanfree

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN1B-Ejg...-by=dujuanfree
              Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 12-10-2016, 04:16 AM.

Comment

I'd feel cheated as a fan if wayne has ghost writers part of his charm is the whole 'in the studio day and night' martian shit I understand that some songs like how to love, prom queen and a few of his bigger more mainstream hits might have some editing and shit done by producers but straight up verses being written would be shit

#FREEVELVET

Comment

its not true. he has the same lyrical still in every song. kidd kids just salty and tryna make himself look better. these dudes if in the studio with him might help him with a name he's thinking of or do something like that if anything and to them they consider tht ghostwriters because tht makes them look better. even if it was so its still just the equivalent of a trainer helping lebron james stretch. doesn't take away anything from at all....

the whole concept of wayne having ghostwriters doesn't make sense to me tho..its like the best student in the class cheating off worse students around them. it doesn't add up..now for some of these bullsht verses wayne spits sometimes, i wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't his. but no one is ghostwriting fat albert for him
                  Last edited by jhoya101; 12-10-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    But Gillie did Write for Wayne though.

Not so much as he claims but he still wrote a couple of tracks
                    No he didn't

Comment

you simply are not smart if you think wayne wrote 100% of everything he ever spit..because he most definitely didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                        nvm the ig story was wale and wayne shooting the running back video confused as hell as why its on yfn lucci ig story lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN0Lg4qg...-by=dujuanfree

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN1B-Ejg...-by=dujuanfree
                        why don't you make a new thread or post in the running back thread lol?

Comment

Working...
                        X