Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolling Loud Music Festival "2017" (Lil Wayne a headlining act)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake View Post
    Or Migos, Young Thug, Post Malone, ASAP Rocky, Travis Scott, Mac Miller, 21 Savage, Kevin Gates...... but names XXXtentacion
    Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    OP how you not gonna mention Joey Bada$$

Fuck post malone, kodak black, young thug and Migos But the rest listed are dope i just listed who I'd personally be excited to see

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by 2006WayneForever View Post
      Wayne's the laziest motherfucker around when it comes to changing up his setlist. I'd never pay to see his punk ass. You gotta pay me to go to one of his shows to see him perform the same shit over and over. And not even the good same shit over and over. I miss when it was 2009 and he was still a very good live performer. He's ass at performing live now and has been for about 7 years.

I'm telling you his I am still music your in 11 was dope idk what you on

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        Fuck post malone, kodak black, young thug and Migos But the rest listed are dope i just listed who I'd personally be excited to see
        How you hyped on xxxtentacion when he only have like 4 unfinished songs with the bass turned to loud? Ain't the dude in prison anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTOZER View Post
          How you hyped on xxxtentacion when he only have like 4 unfinished songs with the bass turned to loud? Ain't the dude in prison anyway?
          4 songs....... guy has a huge library and yeah he should be out by then also not all his songs are bass heavy

#FREEVELVET

Comment

So pretty much everyone that Wayne fathered will be performing, that's dope. But a lot of y'all are right. He needs to perform some of his older, more obscure stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
              So pretty much everyone that Wayne fathered will be performing, that's dope. But a lot of y'all are right. He needs to perform some of his older, more obscure stuff.
              pretty cool hahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                I'm telling you his I am still music your in 11 was dope idk what you on
                you make threads man lol here ti speaking on why he went at wayne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZkM7MkvCk8 19:00 min

Comment

kevin gates??
                  aint he in jail??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    kevin gates??
                    aint he in jail??
                    he will be home soon I think homey.

Comment

Did Wayne perform yet ive heard murmurs online but haven't seen anything

#FREEVELVET

Comment

For real the second best thing there apart from Wayne is Flatbush Zombies, they are beyond unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          Did Wayne perform yet ive heard murmurs online but haven't seen anything
                          Yea, he performed last night. Was great.

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne also said something about Trump and Obamacare, but it's not him fucking up so it'll get no attention.

Comment

Working...
                          X