Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolling Loud Music Festival "2017" (Lil Wayne a headlining act)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
    Yea, he performed last night. Was great.

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne also said something about Trump and Obamacare, but it's not him fucking up so it'll get no attention.
    Just checked the stream pretty heat

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
      Yea, he performed last night. Was great.

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne also said something about Trump and Obamacare, but it's not him fucking up so it'll get no attention.
      somebody mentioned it here Rolling Loud day 1 review (Lil Wayne, A$AP Rocky, Lil Yachty & more)

- - - Updated - - -

" nobody cares about lil wayne anymore " https://twitter.com/natyana_x3/statu...39524548333568

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX6kaUQnNWc

Here's a link to the performance

Comment

Really good performance! How crazy would it have been if he brought out K Dot for the Carter 5 Mona Lisa song??

Comment

Billboard wrote a great review of his performance too

"In true Weezy fashion, the 34-year-old removed his designer threads and flaunted his toned physique as he effortlessly riddled off onslaught bars."

"With fireworks illuminating the sky, the mixtape king turned rap phenom thanked fans for their endless support and proclaimed “It’s the Roc”, solidifying his GOAT status as of one of the greatest lyricists of our time."

Rolling Loud 2017: A$AP Rocky, Lil Wayne Kick Off Miami Hip-Hop Festival | Billboard

Comment

Originally posted by Dre23 View Post

"In true Weezy fashion, the 34-year-old removed his designer threads and flaunted his toned physique as he effortlessly riddled off onslaught bars."

"With fireworks illuminating the sky, the mixtape king turned rap phenom thanked fans for their endless support and proclaimed “It’s the Roc”, solidifying his GOAT status as of one of the greatest lyricists of our time."

Rolling Loud 2017: A$AP Rocky, Lil Wayne Kick Off Miami Hip-Hop Festival | Billboard
              thanks for posting this, saw another review of this show talking about how Miami loves weezy like one of their own. Great time, weezy is really only one single/mixtape/album from being undisputedly back on top of the game. I think this year is a good bet it happens. Had a lot of strong verses lately too

Comment

His performance was so fucking lit! I was there. My only time seeing him live. I have his whole performace in hq in my computer. I have also hq Future performance!

Comment

Originally posted by Dre23 View Post

does no one else find it funny how wayne is so toned yet we never see pics or videos of him in the gym?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    does no one else find it funny how wayne is so toned yet we never see pics or videos of him in the gym?
                    He worked out every fucking day when he was locked up and I am pretty sure he has gym in his mansion...

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      Originally posted by Normi View Post
                      He worked out every fucking day when he was locked up and I am pretty sure he has gym in his mansion...
                      We all know he lifts blunts all day

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        We all know he lifts blunts all day
                        Nice joke, bruh! And mixes soda & syrup!

Comment

Originally posted by Normi View Post
                          pretty sure he said he doesnt work out (except for when he was in jail)
                          he just has a personal chef so he eats healthy
                          dont remember where it was tho, some interview

Comment

Working...
                          X