Young Money Radio!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Premiere of young money radio is tomorrow, they're starting by premiering hoodys new mixtape on dash radio at 5pm est.

They made an Instagram page for YM radio too

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

babye and hoody projects dropped before april not bad

Comment

not going to lie YM radio is pretty dope, play songs all the way from the sqad up mixtapes, all dirty versions, they keep it like that I may listen daily on my way to school

Comment

Is it possible that wayne found a loophole in the contract, maybe hes now able to release music over the radio??

Comment

Originally posted by moneytalks7000 View Post
            Is it possible that wayne found a loophole in the contract, maybe hes now able to release music over the radio??
            Yea I think so

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              They doing everything but releasing new music

^^

annoying. Not even an update. The fans just here in the dark. The good days of scoob doo vlogs and shit are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                ^^

annoying. Not even an update. The fans just here in the dark. The good days of scoob doo vlogs and shit are long gone.
                scoop doo was just another useless leech, we need derick g vlogs back.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  ^^

Ya, kind of shitty for us we're just left hanging with no idea as to how things are progressing, he doesn't do interviews so they can't ask, and when he does they dance around the situation because they're afraid he'll get pissed and walk out of the interview

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    Ya, kind of shitty for us we're just left hanging with no idea as to how things are progressing, he doesn't do interviews so they can't ask, and when he does they dance around the situation because they're afraid he'll get pissed and walk out of the interview
                    and if this is the case wayne needs to stop being so emotional.. not like he getting interrogated

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                      and if this is the case wayne needs to stop being so emotional.. not like he getting interrogated
                      been doing it his whole career, walking out and getting mad at questions he didnt like, don't think he's going to stop anytime soon

and besides, i'm sure he'll give the standard answer.....

interviewer- "hows the case going?

wayne- "it's going"

and leave it at that

Comment

Even I Have To Laugh We Only Had One Episode Of This Radio Show Because My Goon Squad Brother Mack Maine Does Not Have A Clue What He Is Doing

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                          Even I Have To Laugh We Only Had One Episode Of This Radio Show Because My Goon Squad Brother Mack Maine Does Not Have A Clue What He Is Doing
                          Lmaoooooooo

Comment

Working...
                          X