No announcement yet.

Wayne Thanks Rick Ross For Instagram Shoutout And Song "Idols Become Rivals"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Thanks Rick Ross For Instagram Shoutout And Song "Idols Become Rivals"

Ross goes hard on birdman in this song, wish more people would start doing this, respect to ross

Last edited by Mnjaro; 03-16-2017, 03:16 PM.

Fking shitted on birdman, amazing track..birdman did khaled dirty too smh.

Comment

Respect to Rick Ross for that. Got some chills listening to that

Comment

Ross a real one when it comes to fucking with Wayne.
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Did anyone see birdman posting about no frauds and changed it on Instagram even though Wayne dissed him in the verses ahaha

Comment

That awkward moment when Rick Ross did a better song about the Birdman-Wayne situation, than Wayne himself..

Wayne still in the studio singing 'Birdman JR? more like ugly duckling.. OH LAWD' and skating off like he just said something..

When the last time Wayne released a song that's actually 'serious'? Rick Ross needs to ghostwrite a song for Wayne...coz this shit ridiculous

Very dope song though..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              That awkward moment when Rick Ross did a better song about the Birdman-Wayne situation, than Wayne himself..

Wayne still in the studio singing 'Birdman JR? more like ugly duckling.. OH LAWD' and skating off like he just said something..

When the last time Wayne released a song that's actually 'serious'? Rick Ross needs to ghostwrite a song for Wayne...coz this shit ridiculous

Very dope song though..
              Nigga wut??

U trollin'?

This nigga mentioned Wayne one time and what he said wasn't even mindblowin' or super dope. Wayne said the exact same shit he said.

In fact Wayne's metaphorical shots are way doper than what Ross even said here. I know niggaz finna try to shit on me, but, "I couldn't be Junior forever, I don't mean to ruffle ya feathers!" and, "Rippin' off my wings; Knife out my spleen!" Are soooo much doper than jus sayin' "Oh, you betrayed Wayne but he carried you all this time..." That shit takes absolutely no thought. Even the ugly duckling bar is dope and better than just bein' straight up like that. That's what fuckin' Twitter is for. Why limit creativity like that just kuz of niggaz like you?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Very dope song though..

Sad but true. I'm starting to think Wayne lacks the intelligence to pull something like this. All we get is 'Fuck Birdman'

That's cool but dig deeper smh.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
                  Sad but true. I'm starting to think Wayne lacks the intelligence to pull something like this. All we get is 'Fuck Birdman'

That's cool but dig deeper smh.
                  So you think this is a great diss track? Ross real af for doing this and the track is cool but it's nothing great

Comment

where can i hear the song? edit thanks [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] i missed your link at first

Comment

What did birdman do to dj khaled?

Comment

What did Birdman do to DJ Khaled?

Comment

Working...
                        X