Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pusha T is somewhere laughing right now

Comment

wayne has yet to open up in detail about the fallout.. some of yall on here like being stupid on purpose.. and he didnt thank him for the song he thanked him for the instagram post thats why he reposted it

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        That awkward moment when Rick Ross did a better song about the Birdman-Wayne situation, than Wayne himself..

Wayne still in the studio singing 'Birdman JR? more like ugly duckling.. OH LAWD' and skating off like he just said something..

When the last time Wayne released a song that's actually 'serious'? Rick Ross needs to ghostwrite a song for Wayne...coz this shit ridiculous

Very dope song though..
        Lmfao. You must not have been listening to wayne since late 2015. That or you don�t understand his lyrics. You hear that Chico verse, right? Get your head out of your ass

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
        Sad but true. I'm starting to think Wayne lacks the intelligence to pull something like this. All we get is 'Fuck Birdman'

That's cool but dig deeper smh.
        Hahaha another moron. Listen to lyrics u mental midget

Comment

Damn, pass what yall smoking fr

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
            So you think this is a great diss track? Ross real af for doing this and the track is cool but it's nothing great
            That's what I'm sayin...like wtf are these niggaz talmbout?
            "
            This nigga Ross speakin as an outsider lookin in. He looked up to Baby and he speakin' on BG, Turk, DJ Khaled, Wayne, producers....but he ain't really sayin' anything that's like "OMG!"

Certainly he's not speakin for Wayne any better than Wayne has spoken for himself. Wayne already said that he carried Cash Money to where it is now. He said that on Coco. He said how he was loyal. He said how he was mistreated and feels betrayed. He's said he wants his money. He's said the familial bonds are broken. He's said how he was supposed to have more power over at CM but now he's just gonna have to be a rival. He's said everything that could possibly be said without asking him to go deep down into shit we wouldn't even understand. And he's said it all with bars, whether you caught them or not.

WTF are you people even asking for?

Fuck my high...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

i do wish wayne rapped ross subject matter more often tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Shake View Post
              Pusha T is somewhere laughing right now

wayne and drake both pulled his card and he copped pleas

Comment

lol rick ross dissed skateboarding in the song

Comment

Wayne still in the studio singing 'Birdman JR? more like ugly duckling.. OH LAWD' and skating off like he just said something..

When the last time Wayne released a song that's actually 'serious'? Rick Ross needs to ghostwrite a song for Wayne...coz this shit ridiculous

https://genius.com/Lil-wayne-u-guessed-it-lyrics

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    Nigga wut??

U trollin'?

This nigga mentioned Wayne one time and what he said wasn't even mindblowin' or super dope. Wayne said the exact same shit he said.

In fact Wayne's metaphorical shots are way doper than what Ross even said here. I know niggaz finna try to shit on me, but, "I couldn't be Junior forever, I don't mean to ruffle ya feathers!" and, "Rippin' off my wings; Knife out my spleen!" Are soooo much doper than jus sayin' "Oh, you betrayed Wayne but he carried you all this time..." That shit takes absolutely no thought. Even the ugly duckling bar is dope and better than just bein' straight up like that. That's what fuckin' Twitter is for. Why limit creativity like that just kuz of niggaz like you?
                    the entire song is about the Birdman situation..he doesn't need to mention Wayne every other line..he talks about Wayne, Hot boys, Mannie fresh, Khaled..

He actually makes a song with a meaning about the situation..not a song with 3 punchlines like 'all I got just young money, no more cash nigga'.

When is Wayne going to release a song like 'Miss my Dawgs' about this situation?

'How you sitting on a half a billion, but your team starving' - Rick Ross

VS

'My CMB days are dead, I ain't worried about ghosts' - Lil Wayne

A song like 'Idols become rivals' is more creative musically than a song with a bunch of punchlines trying to be witty imo
                    Last edited by Vocker; 03-17-2017, 06:39 AM.
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

the entire song is about the Birdman situation..he doesn't need to mention Wayne every other line..he talks about Wayne, Hot boys, Mannie fresh, Khaled..

He actually makes a song with a meaning about the situation..not a song with 3 punchlines like 'all I got just young money, no more cash nigga'.

When is Wayne going to release a song like 'Miss my Dawgs' about this situation?

'How you sitting on a half a billion, but your team starving' - Rick Ross

VS

'My CMB days are dead, I ain't worried about ghosts' - Lil Wayne

A song like 'Idols become rivals' is more creative musically than a song with a bunch of punchlines trying to be witty imo

you'll hear it on his albums

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I think he will spit more from the heart on funeral. I honestly think the hes dead track is the reason he thought of the ablum title

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                          Lmfao. You must not have been listening to wayne since late 2015. That or you don�t understand his lyrics. You hear that Chico verse, right? Get your head out of your ass

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha another moron. Listen to lyrics u mental midget
                          You sound kinda hurt over one's opinion. Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                          X