Wayne Thanks Rick Ross For Instagram Shoutout And Song "Idols Become Rivals"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
    Sad but true. I'm starting to think Wayne lacks the intelligence to pull something like this. All we get is 'Fuck Birdman'

That's cool but dig deeper smh.
    lolwat...

Do you want an in-depth analysis on how shady Birdman is from Wayne? Or do you want an emotional moment of how hurt he is? lmaooo

Comment

https://twitter.com/thebloodshow/sta...97885934751745

Comment

He's become such a terrible live performer.

Comment

the fuck happening to his voice like man

Comment

official response from birdman on the song

“I don’t get caught up in hoe shit, man. I just keep doing what I’m doing and keep pushing. I don’t get caught up in that, I don’t play like that. I’m a man and I stand my ground and do my thing. Numbers don’t lie, and that’s all I give a fuck about: numbers, and putting them up”

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

“I don’t get caught up in hoe shit, man. I just keep doing what I’m doing and keep pushing. I don’t get caught up in that, I don’t play like that. I’m a man and I stand my ground and do my thing. Numbers don’t lie, and that’s all I give a fuck about: numbers, and putting them up”

numbers, smh, but not people. What's money worth if you're hated by everyone who was once a friend
              None

Comment

baby will never change

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                  the fuck happening to his voice like man
                  he's too hype.. just gotta calm down.. cant say he lacks energy lol.. his voice got better as the song went on here https://www.instagram.com/p/BRulE_gB...nmusicco&hl=en.. i hope he dont start back ranting and shit.. speak on it in your music if that but just perform and bounce now people are only gonna focus on that when he been getting nothing but good reviews bout his show last night
                  Last edited by Im Raw Dawg; 03-17-2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    the entire song is about the Birdman situation..he doesn't need to mention Wayne every other line..he talks about Wayne, Hot boys, Mannie fresh, Khaled..

He actually makes a song with a meaning about the situation..not a song with 3 punchlines like 'all I got just young money, no more cash nigga'.

When is Wayne going to release a song like 'Miss my Dawgs' about this situation?

'How you sitting on a half a billion, but your team starving' - Rick Ross

VS

'My CMB days are dead, I ain't worried about ghosts' - Lil Wayne

A song like 'Idols become rivals' is more creative musically than a song with a bunch of punchlines trying to be witty imo
                    All he did was talk in plain english. Nothing he said was substantial. You said he spoke on the Birdman-Wayne situation better than Wayne himself. He mentioned Wayne's situation once. Ross talked about Birdman in general but he ain't say anything about Wayne situation better than Wayne has. Coco is way more than three punchlines.

And what is one "dedicated song" with one bar solely dedicated to Wayne to a whole campaign that spans mixtapes, an album, songs, verses, performances, hell even his clothing.

You niggaz man...

And that bar from Wayne is wack? What? Even at face value it's not wack but the actual meaning behind that is less than that Ross bar? lol wtf
                    Last edited by TyIquan; 03-18-2017, 01:42 AM.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
                      You sound kinda hurt over one's opinion. Why is that?
                      Your "opinion" if thats what you want to call it, is garbage and incorrect. So i ethered your dumb ass. A lot of Wayne's creative output since the end of 2015 has been on the topic of birdman/CM. He doesn't make it as simple to understand like Ross does in "rivals become idols"... maybe listen a little differently.

Do you think Ross saying "i pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne. His entire life he gave you what there was to gain." is doper than "Ridin around like Pablo. Still talking that blanco. My nina sing soprano, so we gonna leave on a high note. Come out my shell like Rafael and crack yours like a taco. Lil Wayne tougher than John Wayne make him change his name to John Doe." ???

Come on man that wayne shit is so layered. He's 1. rhyming more syllables 2. He makes you think 3. He's sticking to a gangster (soprano, John Wayne, pablo escobar) theme. 3. A mexican/spanish theme (tacos, blanco, pablo, rafael) 4. its a birdman diss. Cmon man! No1 can fuck with Wayne. Those Ross bars are basic as fuck
                      Last edited by Steveee; 03-18-2017, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
                        Your "opinion" if thats what you want to call it, is garbage and incorrect. So i ethered your dumb ass. A lot of Wayne's creative output since the end of 2015 has been on the topic of birdman/CM. He doesn't make it as simple to understand like Ross does in "rivals become idols"... maybe listen a little differently.

Do you think Ross saying "i pray you find the kindness in your heart for Wayne. His entire life he gave you what there was to gain." is doper than "Ridin around like Pablo. Still talking that blanco. My nina sing soprano, so we gonna leave on a high note. Come out my shell like Rafael and crack yours like a taco. Lil Wayne tougher than John Wayne make him change his name to John Doe." ???

Come on man that wayne shit is so layered. He's 1. rhyming more syllables 2. He makes you think 3. He's sticking to a gangster (soprano, John Wayne, pablo escobar) theme. 3. A mexican/spanish theme (tacos, blanco, pablo, rafael) 4. its a birdman diss. Cmon man! No1 can fuck with Wayne. Those Ross bars are basic as fuck
                        People are unable to think these days man.
                        Sad but true. Arguing is just a plain waste of time

Comment

he said something similar to this to angie martinez like " idnt understand we all on forbes " like bro so where is the rest of they money lol

Comment

Working...
                          X