No announcement yet.

Wayne Thanks Rick Ross For Instagram Shoutout And Song "Idols Become Rivals"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smh emotional ass niqqas. Stevee you didn't ether anyone. The bitch came out of you though. Wayne can do no wrong to some of you lol. This is the same forum that said IANAHBII was slept on, so I'm not surprised lmao.
    Last edited by SpaceGhostBlacc; 03-18-2017, 01:01 PM. Reason: Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
      Smh emotional ass niqqas. Stevee you didn't ether anyone. The bitch came out of you though. Wayne can do no wrong to some of you lol. This is the same forum that said IANAHBII was slept on, so I'm not surprised lmao.
      On the contrary a lot of people on this forum know the ianahb2 wasn't good

Comment

funniest thing about this is how people saying ross using wayne for promo but the same people that say wayne is irrelevant etc...

they did the samething wit nicki saying she surpassed him etc but now she need him and drake after the breakup and vs remy ma

like which one is it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
          funniest thing about this is how people saying ross using wayne for promo but the same people that say wayne is irrelevant etc...

they did the samething wit nicki saying she surpassed him etc but now she need him and drake after the breakup and vs remy ma

like which one is it lol
          whichever helps further their agenda at the time

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceGhostBlacc View Post
            you didnt answer him tho

Comment

birdmans response was weak.

Comment

Rick Ross Is Just Trying To Get Down With The Goon Squad

Comment

This is one of the best Rick Ross songs I've heard in a long time.

Comment

Working...
                  X