Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne and Chris Brown Targeted in Federal Drug Case.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think this Cuban Harry guy sells to Tunechi and Breezy through Hoody

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      the fk u mean the FBI can read ur text?

Comment

LMAOOO

The guy was in Hoody video? Why am I not surprised? Hoody not only ruins songs but lives too.

Comment

Originally posted by Settaz View Post
          LMAOOO The guy was in Hoody video? Why am I not surprised? Hoody not only ruins songs but lives too.
          wayne needs a whole new team around him. a professional smart team not people he went to school with or ex bodyguards

Comment

He was convicted to life in prison today

What an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
              wayne needs a whole new team around him. a professional smart team not people he went to school with or ex bodyguards
              this

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post

word

Comment

I guess this is what happens when you trust family. Family love you and look out for you, they protect you as best they can. But unless you're incredibly lucky (look at the people Jay surrounded himself with early in his career that never flipped on him: Bleek, Ty Ty, Emory, Kareem Burke), your family is always going to be flawed in some way.

It seems like Wayne's family have merely become yes men... We saw when Tez tried to sort Wayne out with Syrup in 08, Wayne spazzed on him.

If Wayne had a professional team around him from the mid-2000s I personally believe he'd never have gone to jail, he'd never have fallen so badly into addiction, and his discography would have been managed much better. He would be spoken of in the same breath as Jay, Nas, Em, Big, and Pac.

Now, things are falling apart. It's unfair to expect Wayne to be a brilliant manager or in charge of his own quality control, you need intelligent and objective people surrounding you.

I hope he comes out of this ok...

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    I guess this is what happens when you trust family. Family love you and look out for you, they protect you as best they can. But unless you're incredibly lucky (look at the people Jay surrounded himself with early in his career that never flipped on him: Bleek, Ty Ty, Emory, Kareem Burke), your family is always going to be flawed in some way.

It seems like Wayne's family have merely become yes men... We saw when Tez tried to sort Wayne out with Syrup in 08, Wayne spazzed on him.

If Wayne had a professional team around him from the mid-2000s I personally believe he'd never have gone to jail, he'd never have fallen so badly into addiction, and his discography would have been managed much better. He would be spoken of in the same breath as Jay, Nas, Em, Big, and Pac.

Now, things are falling apart. It's unfair to expect Wayne to be a brilliant manager or in charge of his own quality control, you need intelligent and objective people surrounding you.

I hope he comes out of this ok...
                    good post, straight facts

Comment

lock hoody up too pls

Comment

Free My Goon Squad Brother Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                          Free My Goon Squad Brother Harry
                          lol this account tho.

Comment

Working...