Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

J. Prince says he'll make Birdman an offer he can't refuse to get Lil Wayne's money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J. Prince says he'll make Birdman an offer he can't refuse to get Lil Wayne's money

James P said he'd do some bout it like a year or two ago. Ross is repeating himself aswell. Everybodys talking bout buying him out (and as it seems Jay has a word as well) but it doesn't seem like anybody's doing shit.

Comment

That thing he said last was a HUGE pause

Comment

isn't wayne signing to jay already so what more can this guy do......

Comment

All talk blah blah blah

Comment

Who really believes Wayne will ever get out this situation ? This will either make or break wayne in the end
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              Who really believes Wayne will ever get out this situation ? This will either make or break wayne in the end
              I heard he talked to his lawyer and everything looking alright, it's time to enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                I heard he talked to his lawyer and everything looking alright, it's time to enjoy it
                yep. that was last summer.

Comment

This guy and Jay-z needa pool resources and get this guy weezy into the safe zone i mean tbh they are the only ones that can save weezy if this was 2007-2009 when wayne was freaking peaking with publicity then he'd be out of this situation tbh already but since his the older guy now his left to rot fckin sad

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                    This guy and Jay-z needa pool resources and get this guy weezy into the safe zone i mean tbh they are the only ones that can save weezy if this was 2007-2009 when wayne was freaking peaking with publicity then he'd be out of this situation tbh already but since his the older guy now his left to rot fckin sad
                    Eh... I feel like it'd be jus as hard to clear up back then.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                      Eh... I feel like it'd be jus as hard to clear up back then.
                      nah would be way easier back then cause his contracts were different

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                        Like dat!!!
                        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                        X