T-Wayne Finally Coming??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Wayne Finally Coming??

Usually don't start threads or post so I only know how to put a link. But Tpain posted a cover on his instagram and said he's feeling spontaneous right now.
    https://instagram.com/p/BUNaX64Akyi/

I would fuck with this sooooo heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by StraightCash12 View Post
      Usually don't start threads or post so I only know how to put a link. But Tpain posted a cover on his instagram and said he's feeling spontaneous right now. https://instagram.com/p/BUNaX64Akyi/

Comment

Well ain't nobody checking for T-Pain these days so it makes sense he'd try to use Wayne name and old songs for some attention.

I don't care though cause I know it's going to sound great.

Comment

I pray to god this is true, with a cover art to boot man he better

Comment

Please give them The Bizness, The Bizness, THE BIZNESS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaveWarlock1989 View Post
              Please give them The Bizness, The Bizness, THE BIZNESS!!!!!
              Do they not produce anymore or did they change their producer tag?

Comment

Probably got a better/finished version of Damn Damn (That Flower). Yeah. My body is ready.

Comment

Littt asf can't wait

https://twitter.com/tpain/status/865002675741511680

Comment

Yoooooo he's actually going to do this, bless your soul t-pain, I'll buy your next album regardless of quality if you release this lol

Guy who did the album cover said it's legit for the album.....
                    T-Wayne is coming

Edit- honestly should have just dropped it out of the blue, the longer he waits the longer labels/birdman might interfere and stop it
                    Last edited by Mnjaro; 05-17-2017, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                      Yoooooo he's actually going to do this, bless your soul t-pain, I'll buy your next album regardless of quality if you release this lol

Guy who did the album cover said it's legit for the album.....
                      T-Wayne is coming

Edit- honestly should have just dropped it out of the blue, the longer he waits the longer labels/birdman might interfere and stop it
                      Who did this album cover? What's the IG or Twitter account?

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                        Who did this album cover? What's the IG or Twitter account?
                        IG is pencilfingerz

edit- this man is going to make me refresh his twitter page all damn night, going to be hard to sleep knowing this may come out while i'm asleep
                        Last edited by Mnjaro; 05-17-2017, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X