Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne's Young Money Sports Agency Sues Frank Mason Over Diamond Chain & Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's Young Money Sports Agency Sues Frank Mason Over Diamond Chain & Money

Lil Wayne wants his bling, bling back -- claiming NBA player Frank Mason ditched his Young Money sports agency ... and refuses to give back his YM chain.

Backstory ... Mason signed to Weezy's Young Money APAA Sports Group back in April 2017 ... right before the NBA Draft (he was selected in the 2nd round by the Sacramento Kings).

As part of the deal, YM says it advanced Mason $40,000, agreed to pay his pre-draft expenses (totaling $52k) and hooked him up with an $11,000 diamond Young Money chain. Pretty standard stuff.

The catch, YM says Mason's contract stated that if he ever left the agency, he had to repay the money and give back his jewelry.

Well, in April 2018 -- toward the end of Mason's rookie season -- Mason fired Young Money "at the urging of a former YM employee" but never gave back the stuff, according to a lawsuit obtained by TMZ Sports.

Now, Young Money is asking the judge to force Mason's hand -- demanding $92k in cash plus the chain PLUS damages.

FYI, Mason's NBA contract isn't super rich -- he only made $1.3 mil last season and will make similar money for the next 2 years.

What's interesting, Mason appeared on the "TMZ Sports" TV show right after he signed with Young Money and told the guys why he was pumped to be in business with Lil Wayne.

Lil Wayne's Agency Sues NBA's Frank Mason, Gimme Back My Diamond Chain! | TMZ.com

toward the end of Mason's rookie season -- Mason fired Young Money "at the urging of a former YM employee

Wtf?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Bruh needs to give back that chain lol. Anyways if this was all in writing it seems pretty clear cut how it'll end

Comment

I don't think this has anything to do with Tunechi at all

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          toward the end of Mason's rookie season -- Mason fired Young Money "at the urging of a former YM employee

Wtf?
          torion

Comment

Fuck him then

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
              Fuck him then
              Lol

Comment

Well dam... lol.
                They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

We Don't Rokk With Him No More The Snake

Comment

That's crazy

Comment

At least they aren't the ones getting sued for once

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                        Fuck him then

Comment

Working...