lil wayne crwn/tidal interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
    For real, we have awesome people here who find Wayne leaks and unreleased songs in the dark corners of the internet and we can't have a re-up of this lol
    instagram: tunechi.lifestyle live streamed it, if you go to his page should still be up to watch entire thing

Comment

someone need to upload this on youtube asap ��

Comment

Why don�t someone who has an iPhone just screen record the interview and post it here using a google drive link ? Just saying...
        Visit My Music Page To Hear Updated Daily Music https://www.bandlab.com/mobb_g

Comment

fuck a tidal , give us weezy man

Comment

Originally posted by Mobbin Moe View Post
            Why don�t someone who has an iPhone just screen record the interview and post it here using a google drive link ? Just saying...
            For real..i cant believe nobody has tiday to record and upload it..searching for a stream to post here for 20min

Comment

During the interview he said there was a new "Mr Carter" song on the way with Jay Z, but that he didn't make the deadline as he was touring. Can it be that he wanted him on the Life of Mr Carter song?
              I got Ice in my Veins, Blood in my Eyes/ Hate in my Heart, Love on my Mind/ I seen Nights full of Pain, Days of the Same/ You keep the Sunshine, Save me the Rain!

Comment

nobody recorded that? wtf

Comment

That's what I'm saying. If no one does it by the weekend I'll make my fourth fake account to do it. For y'all! Just remind me lmao

Comment

That's what I'm saying. If no one does it by the weekend I'll make my fourth fake account to do it. For y'all! Just remind me lmao
                    I'll remind you lol

Comment

Why don’t someone who has an iPhone just screen record the interview and post it here using a google drive link ? Just saying...
                      Pretty sure the video pauses when you turn on screen record. I know the music videos do.

Comment

Fuck ya bud

Comment

Gonna do it tonight boys

- - - Updated - - -

IT'S DONE. Now to find out how to post it

Comment

Working...
                          X