No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne & XXXTentacion 'Don't Cry' VIDEO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good video and all. But Wayne dropping a tribute for a nobody that only got famous bc he died is kind of dumb to me.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      Wen did danny remove the vid section lol
      Lmao I thought I was trippin when I couldn't find it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Clemson#1 View Post
      Good video and all. But Wayne dropping a tribute for a nobody that only got famous bc he died is kind of dumb to me.
      Stfu u nobody

Comment

Lol what? You're the one thats dumb right now. X was big. SAD! and Jocelyn Flores had more than 600 million streams each before he died + Look At Me! was huge
        Last edited by OllyCarterz; 01-23-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
          Lol what? You're the one thats dumb right now. X was big. SAD! and Jocelyn Flores had more than 600 million streams each before he died + Look At Me! was huge
          Nah hes right X got big once he died his sales skyrocketed
          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
            Nah hes right X got big once he died his sales skyrocketed

He did not get big after he died. He got bigger yes, but thats with every artist that dies. Mac Miller streams went up, Fredo Santana streams went up. Literally everyone who dies.

Explain the streams he had before he died then?

Comment

he did not become famous because of his death. LMAO , X was an icon for the new generation , so maybe it was a tribute to the guy and an effort from Weezy and his team to approach them. Time flies and Wayne is indeed a Dinosaur for the teenagers of today... It's a clever move , even if you dislike XXX and think that Wayne doesn't need to pay him any tribute.

Comment

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                He did not get big after he died. He got bigger yes, but thats with every artist that dies. Mac Miller streams went up, Fredo Santana streams went up. Literally everyone who dies.

Explain the streams he had before he died then?
                no point in arguing with monkeys

Comment

Such a cool looking video. Wayne's style unique as ever. Kinda getting tired of this song tbh. Not the song itself but the amount of focus they're putting on it. Mona Lisa video would have felt more legendary.

Comment

Dope video exceeded my expectations. Still don't like xxxtentacion though.
                    Last edited by Wayne_Fan_101; 01-23-2019, 01:33 PM.
                    I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Y’all can suck my dick while I piss if you don’t like what I say. XXX sucks and is burning in hell rn. The 2 songs y’all claim he was great on ain’t helping him much now is it? Internet tough guys smh lol

Comment

Video is sitting at #3 on iTunes Charts

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                          Dope video exceeded my expectations. Still don't like xxxtentacion though.
                          Exactly my thoughts.
                          MY BLOG

MY TWITTER

Comment

Working...
                          X