Comment

Fuck G-Eazy I don't know why Tunechi is still working with him

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post

g-eazy is fake

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post

g-eazy is fake
        2009 & 2011, when Wayne was still the biggest in the world. Guy is obviously one of the sheep that talks shit to seem cool and edgy.

Was this guy even 'somebody' then?

Comment

g-eazy is fake
          rt

Comment

g-eazy is fake
            Doesnt mean he cant change is opinion.
            I used to hate drake. i fuck with him heavy now though

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Don't you think Wayne is aware of those tweets? He def knows through one of his guys but obviously Wayne doesn't care. When Gerald posted these tweets he was a nobody looking for attention. That's all it is.

Comment

Why would wayne care? he gets paid, he doesnt pay g eazy to have him on his album and the first time i heard g eazy it was from waynes tour

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                  Why would wayne care? he gets paid, he doesnt pay g eazy to have him on his album and the first time i heard g eazy it was from waynes tour
                  Real talk first time I heard G eazy was on Drake Vs Lil Wayne tour. I’m sure his opinion changed after really being in the game and seeing how hard Wayne works. Opinions change all the time in 2009 G eazy was a nobody. After being in the game for a bit and seeing how hard it really is to be on top he probably changed his outlook and gained a lot of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                    Real talk first time I heard G eazy was on Drake Vs Lil Wayne tour. I’m sure his opinion changed after really being in the game and seeing how hard Wayne works. Opinions change all the time in 2009 G eazy was a nobody. After being in the game for a bit and seeing how hard it really is to be on top he probably changed his outlook and gained a lot of respect.
                    Facts. G-Eazy has matured a lot. He is a really humble guy. He has earned respect. He is not one of those who talks shit about OG-s. He maybe did it 10 years ago, but he has changed.

Comment

I cannot wait

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                        he is a sheep.

Comment

Working...
                        X