Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
    Funeral before June 27th???
    I actually like dark albums in autumn or winter more. Because it generates more nostalgia/vibe.
    But for gayne i dont mind
    "I can see God when I'm Squinting"

Comment

I don�t expect this anytime soon but it�s nice he still remembers

Comment

Plot Twist: Funeral is actually a collab album between Wayne & Blink 182, consisting of mashup tracks between them and a few original rock tracks

Comment

Originally posted by TheDecidueye View Post
          Plot Twist: Funeral is actually a collab album between Wayne & Blink 182, consisting of mashup tracks between them and a few original rock tracks
          It'd be cool if they did an EP together or something but Funeral needs to be Wayne Wayne Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDecidueye View Post
            lol. nha bro
            But i saw Wayne tour ticket page that has an album coming
            Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 05-07-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

I'm prolly late to this, but did ya'll see how the ticket page for the concert says something about getting Wayne's "forthcoming album" as well when you buy the tickets? We're really about to get Funeral bois
              RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Coming soon

you have seen that you can get the CD ticket of the next Blink-182 or Wayne album, which means they are coming from project but not in collaboration
                Last edited by Wayne Maycon Carter; 05-07-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw Tune Not A Cartoon View Post
                  I'm prolly late to this, but did ya'll see how the ticket page for the concert says something about getting Wayne's "forthcoming album" as well when you buy the tickets? We're really about to get Funeral bois
                  Saw that! Blink also posted they have something coming tomorrow for music. Definitely not Wayne related, but I hope they both come out with new albums

Comment

Originally posted by cripcurry View Post
                    https://imgur.com/gallery/lTp3tjd

A conversation from me and Kieran Braddish. He played Little Girl Eyes before it leaked on his ig and also has the other version of Perfect Strangers with the Lean On Me sample posted on his ig. He shared some info with me regarding Funeral. The two pics above are the convo we had
                    It's not real bruh, I know that dude has actual unreleased Wayne songs from the vault but that ain't one of 'em. If you listen with good headphones you can clearly hear it's just the Bill Withers sample layered over the final C5 song extremely poorly.

...And before ya'll ask, yes I did try to create a full version of it anyway but ripping the acapella was close to impossible and I'd have to recreate the drums from scratch so it was just too much work to even attempt
                    RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

The ticket page said whoever bought tickets got a copy of Lil Wayne�s new album and the link of how to redeem it would be sent within 24-48 hours of purchase. Couldn�t buy the tickets yesterday, but has anyone gotten the link yet with any information?

Comment

Did he mention anything about this album at Story Nightclub last night ?

Comment

Must drop in June.

Comment

Working...
                          X