Lil Wayne to market the Ghost Recon Breakpoint game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne to market the Ghost Recon Breakpoint game

Similar to every year before �Lil Weezyana Fest�, Lil Wayne phoned into Wild Wayne from New Orleans radio station Q93 a few days ago to promote his upcoming 5th annual music festival that will be taking place on September 7th.

During their conversation, Wayne chatted about the growth of his �Lil Weezyana Fest� as it has changed to a bigger location for this year and it will include a jazz tribute, carnival food, rides and 2 stages at the upcoming concert, as well as how he wants his festival to be up there with the rest of the big festivals, such as Lollapalooza.

Tunechi then went on to list who is on his Young Money record label (doesn�t name Drake) and reveal he will release his Funeral album at the end of this year. He even mentioned that Funeral is done and it is now up to Mack Maine to pick a bunch of songs for the project and title them.

Also in the 17-minute conversation, Weezy discussed what he does to create new experiences, his Young Money Sports agency, Los Angeles Lakers, Green Bay Packers, and announced he has just partnered with video game company Ubisoft were he will be releasing funny commercials and ads for the Ghost Recon Breakpoint marketing campaign!

https://audiomack.com/song/lilwayneh...-q93-wildwayne

it's gonna be like the samsung commercials, i already know it

Comment

Why does Tunechi keep making the same mistake over and over again letting Mack Maine or Cortez Bryant pick the songs???

They are yesmen and don't have the best ear at all

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
        Why does Tunechi keep making the same mistake over and over again letting Mack Maine or Cortez Bryant pick the songs???

They are yesmen and don't have the best ear at all
        He squirms and he shakes but he's stuck in his ways

Comment

No wonder Wayne didn’t know “Green Ranger” from D4. He lets Mack name the songs too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
            No wonder Wayne didn’t know “Green Ranger” from D4. He lets Mack name the songs too lol
            He gives these fucks too much power. And now we know why he doesn't remember songs.
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
              He gives these fucks too much power. And now we know why he doesn't remember songs.
              TBH. It’s like he literally just go in the booth and rap. Probably doesn’t even pick a beat because they’re already picked by Mack

Comment

TBH. It’s like he literally just go in the booth and rap. Probably doesn’t even pick a beat because they’re already picked by Mack
                Yeah. I can see that.

He said he didn't like the beat from Green Ranger and That's All I Have. I can't see him picking a bear he doesn't like. So I'm sure Fat Maine picked those too
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post
                  Yeah. I can see that.

He said he didn't like the beat from Green Ranger and That's All I Have. I can't see him picking a bear he doesn't like. So I'm sure Fat Maine picked those too

Actually, DJ Folk picks Waynes beats
                  his job is to sift through the emails of beats wayne gets and pick the ones wayne would actually rap on

Comment

It was better when birdman was picking the songs

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      Actually, DJ Folk picks Waynes beats
                      his job is to sift through the emails of beats wayne gets and pick the ones wayne would actually rap on
                      Smh damn and I like DJ Folk too..but good god he picks some bad ones.
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        Actually, DJ Folk picks Waynes beats his job is to sift through the emails of beats wayne gets and pick the ones wayne would actually rap on
                        wrong, he has picked about 3 beats for wayne in his career lol

Comment

Working...
                        X