Is it just me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me

Is it just me or is Wayne�s team actually ruining Wayne�s whole damn music career, I mean the way they promote his new projects, I mean Wayne�s not even in a lawsuit anymore or signed to cash money so what�s the god damn hold up, Funeral is way overdue now, a couple coffin emojis and that�s it, it�s silly the fact we still waiting on singles, announcements, albums etc. shouldn�t we be all over the fact now that he can release anything at anytime without any hold ups, we got C5 a year ago that�s it no mixtapes, singles, when was the last time Wayne actually had a decent interview asked him about is upcoming projects, what�s happening with is life now, we need decent interview just Wayne without all his crew, I mean i can�t be the only one feeling this way surely, they talk about other projects that are way overdue when that can�t even release one project, feeling fed up now.

i wouldn't say ruin but they continually miss opportunities to do a lot better

Comment

wayne was much better with birdman

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
        I agree with this 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
          Birdman is a shady business man, but he's still a business man nonetheless. Wayne was in a better place market-wise with Birdman directing him.
          RawTuneNotACartoon

Comment

Y�all need to stop being impatient & let that man work on his album without his fans rushing him to put out Album he said it would be released before end of the year so it�s only October

Comment

i kinda agree about weezy's team
              but this is not latest news

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                Y�all need to stop being impatient & let that man work on his album without his fans rushing him to put out Album he said it would be released before end of the year so it�s only October
                Dude all we do is wait, what do you mean. Nothing else..

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  i kinda agree about weezy's team
                  but this is not latest news
                  Exactly Waynes team being comoplete ass is old news at this point
                  Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

its clear to see mack maine and cortez bryant will leech off wayne when he dies by dropping his best music then

Comment

I think they always did a fucking horrific job but back in the day Wayne's name was just getting bigger and bigger Witz seemingly no limits and was it was basically enough promo itself.
                      Since jail and the lawsuit, which went on and on, costed him a lot / almost all of his hype it is getting obvious how incapable his team really is
                      At least that's my impression

Comment

fuck cortez bryant and jermaine preyan with aids dicks, horrible people

Comment

Working...
                        X