• Show
Clear All

• New Bumbu and Lil Wayne interview on Tuesday

Please announce a Funeral release date

i doubt tbh

Comment

" Something special coming soon" 🙄

Comment

All this lead up for a god damn interview???

And why wayne still bragging about only listening to himself we know its a damn lie!

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

And why wayne still bragging about only listening to himself we know its a damn lie!
          U don't even know if something special coming is about the Interview or not. And you haven't even seen the interview..

Patience my child

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post

how do you know it�s a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by legendarytunechi View Post
              how do you know it�s a lie?
              When he goes over other artists beats he emulates the flow/bars of the song, so he at least listens to those songs lol, but I do believe he listens to himself most of the time still

Comment

how do you know it’s a lie?
                we know he fucks with big sean and kendrick heavily

he refers to alot of old school tracks, like bone thugs, snoop, pac, jay z etc.
                also how can he pick a top 5 if he is the only one he listens to.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

how do you know it’s a lie?
                  what the two above posters stated i dont get why he brag bout it like its a good thing either might be why he been so tone deaf with the artists he signed for years now

#FREEVELVET

Comment

man this place is fucking dead. this is a big interview yall should hype this shit up.its on billboard too i heard

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    When he goes over other artists beats he emulates the flow/bars of the song, so he at least listens to those songs lol, but I do believe he listens to himself most of the time still
                    i would think when hes in the club or some shit hell listen to some diff shit but by him self hell listen to him self is what makes sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post
                      man this place is fucking dead. this is a big interview yall should hype this shit up.its on billboard too i heard

i would think when hes in the club or some shit hell listen to some diff shit but by him self hell listen to him self is what makes sense to me
                      what billboard got do with this?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by ym9191 View Post

we will see about that but I can�t see it being a special interview.

billboard post everything wayne does with bumbu so that doesn�t mean anything.

Comment

Working...
                        X