Top Songs/Albums of the decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Songs/Albums of the decade

Well Billboard has done lists of The top songs and albums of the decade and year. They have also done it for all of the seperate genres. Lil Wayne's Tha Carter III was listed 25th in the top 100 R&B/Hip Hop albums and 103rd among all albums.Lollipop was listed as the 39th best song of the decade.

http://www.billboard.com/#/charts-decade-end

Re: Top Songs/Albums of the decade

Not bad..

Comment

lollipop my man

Comment

lollipop best ringtone

Comment

could of been way higher but not to bad.. :suprised:

Comment

WTF how the hell is 50 above him on like everything, I can understand eminem but 50?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk
              WTF how the hell is 50 above him on like everything, I can understand eminem but 50?
              Decade is the last 10 years. 50 did bring out all his work in the last decade and Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was a dope album whether people like to admit it or not, 50 had a big hype on his follow up album as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47

Decade is the last 10 years. 50 did bring out all his work in the last decade and Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was a dope album whether people like to admit it or not, 50 had a big hype on his follow up album as well.
                I know decade is 10 years but 50 didn't have good stuff out since I was in high school and just started back then.

Comment

I know decade is 10 years but 50 didn't have good stuff out since I was in high school and just started back then.
                  Stop being so close minded. Get rich or die tryin' was up in the top hiphop albums, EVER..

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy

Stop being so close minded. Get rich or die tryin' was up in the top hiphop albums, EVER..
                    Ever???? Smh.......No

Comment

Working...
                    X