Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Nope, it was off beat
    Didn’t match the flow of the song
    Didn’t match Conway flow
    Didn’t match Ross flow
    It was just too out of place
    & he didn’t do or say anything amazing to make up for it
    idk if you heard the version Conway played on IG Live but Wayne's verse sounded great to me. I think the beat was slightly changed on the final version. Just like Timeless sounded better to me on the leaked version than the final version

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
      Isn�t this a recycled verse? I heard this before on a leak I swear. The verse is cool but sounds off beat and doesn�t flow at all imo.
      its not a recycled verse, it was played 2 years ago on instagram and only got released last week

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        its not a recycled verse, it was played 2 years ago on instagram and only got released last week
        Maybe it was the leak. Do you know if the beat was changed? I swear I heard this verse on another beat.

Comment

Maybe it was the leak. Do you know if the beat was changed? I swear I heard this verse on another beat.

sounds a bit changed cause of mastering but yeah
          Like said above, we had a long preview of the song from it being played on IG Live. See the audio below -

There was no leak or blend with the verse though, just the IG live rip (which was LQ as it was just being played by ConWay)

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
            Like said above, we had a long preview of the song from it being played on IG Live. See the audio below -

There was no leak or blend with the verse though, just the IG live rip (which was LQ as it was just being played by ConWay)
            this version is better imo

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post

this version flows better with his verse imo wish they kept it this way

Comment

Gets on song with one of the best rappers and does this but if it�s a complete nobody he gives verse of the year Lmaoo

Comment

this version flows better with his verse imo wish they kept it this way

Finally getting to listen properly, maybe im deaf, but what exactly is so different between the two

Comment

Working...
                  X