Big Worm - Music Video OTW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    Wow sue wayne for aging right he should contact no Dumbledore to provide some anti aging potion i guess hey?

- - - Updated - - -

Great idea
    Horrible execution

Would have been dope if he did something similar to Tygas tribute or something with a bit more effort and reneacted his classic cover arts or something this pretty basic just rapping with snapchat filters on haha
    lmfaaoooo
    Yeah but that would be dope.
    Would be cool to have a song dedicated to his career.
    To talk about the Hot Boys, break up, C1, C2, C3 etc. and a similar video to what you were describing.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
      Wow sue wayne for aging right he should contact no Dumbledore to provide some anti aging potion i guess hey?

- - - Updated - - -

Great idea
      Horrible execution

Would have been dope if he did something similar to Tygas tribute or something with a bit more effort and reneacted his classic cover arts or something this pretty basic just rapping with snapchat filters on haha
      This was just a low budget one take music video with some effects. I highly doubt they are dumping money into Funeral after it flopped I legit just think they are tryna help get it to Gold with all these little releases.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        Stop it bruh. Lmaooo. I�m fucking dead

Comment

They basically hoping Funeral goes gold because this video is creative but it�s low budget video with bad execution. They probably going to have bigger budget & marketing strategy for C6

Comment

Okay I'm gonna go against the grain here cuz I watched this shit a couple of times and fucking love it now. The concept, the coloring, the smooth ass song, the black turtleneck with chains look. I'm hooked in

Comment

Let’s goo #11 on trending this morning, let’s run this shit up

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                Let’s goo #11 on trending this morning, let’s run this shit up
                It was at #9 when I checked yesterday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                  They basically hoping Funeral goes gold because this video is creative but it�s low budget video with bad execution. They probably going to have bigger budget & marketing strategy for C6
                  How is it badly executed?

Comment

They need to make Lil Wayne Snapchat/Instagram filters asap! It would be perfect marketing I feel like especially since everybody talking about this video and his hair and the nostalgia. Almost at 2 Millie let’s keep it going.

Comment

Great video, it brought tears to my eyes.

Comment

damn wayne used to be sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                          They basically hoping Funeral goes gold because this video is creative but it’s low budget video with bad execution. They probably going to have bigger budget & marketing strategy for C6
                          Funeral is still not Gold ?

Comment

Working...
                          X