• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
    yep, preferably velvet

Comment

yep, preferably velvet
      arent you happy with the sessions lol.
      you got what you wanted so why you so greedy lol.

Would be a shame to hurt waynes amazing discography with a trash ass album thats gonna flop anyway.
      Cause aint nobody trying to hear dude sing

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        arent you happy with the sessions lol.
        you got what you wanted so why you so greedy lol.

Would be a shame to hurt waynes amazing discography with a trash ass album thats gonna flop anyway.
        Cause aint nobody trying to hear dude sing
        - Fans loved Velvet Sessions (and they were earlier sessions)
        - People i know in passing who heard the sessions love it and who i play them 4
        -Waynes been working on Velvet almost as long as C5/Funeral now
        - A 'singing album' will not hurt his discography just like a rock album or a goofy album ianahb2 didnt or a shitty discount trap album funeral didn't
        - General hip hop fans are intune with melodic styles of rap and its whats poppin at the moment
        - People have found Wayne stale for a long time due to not bringing anything unique or new to the table
        - Waynes been working on Velvet Conceptually for years Luv Swangz, DEVOL etc its clearly and idea his passionate about and thats something id support fully

If this was 2012-2013 whenn his pen game was super weak then id understand the apprehension of it dropping but waynes pen game has improved a lot and he can rap and sing about this topic and do it justice finally instead of dropping suss lines

- - - Updated - - -

Also he doesn't need to necessarily 'sing' on them all just a more melodic style or emotive style

Like harden for eg or the song from velvet sessions titled "where my old lady" a rap/sing hybrid with strong topical focus

#FREEVELVET

Comment

- Fans loved Velvet Sessions (and they were earlier sessions)
          - People i know in passing who heard the sessions love it and who i play them 4
          -Waynes been working on Velvet almost as long as C5/Funeral now
          - A 'singing album' will not hurt his discography just like a rock album or a goofy album ianahb2 didnt or a shitty discount trap album funeral didn't
          - General hip hop fans are intune with melodic styles of rap and its whats poppin at the moment
          - People have found Wayne stale for a long time due to not bringing anything unique or new to the table
          - Waynes been working on Velvet Conceptually for years Luv Swangz, DEVOL etc its clearly and idea his passionate about and thats something id support fully

If this was 2012-2013 whenn his pen game was super weak then id understand the apprehension of it dropping but waynes pen game has improved a lot and he can rap and sing about this topic and do it justice finally instead of dropping suss lines

- - - Updated - - -

Also he doesn't need to necessarily 'sing' on them all just a more melodic style or emotive style

Like harden for eg or the song from velvet sessions titled "where my old lady" a rap/sing hybrid with strong topical focus
          nobody talks about Velvet, ever. Except you.
          so what fans are you talking about

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Most fans aren't as in tuned to wayne as we are a lot of them dont even know Velvet exists waune has never officially declared or announced it only mack maine referenced in an interview and wayne said it in the car test interview so theres no real way to know or gauge the general interest of fans most people here are into the idea besides dustheads like you

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Most fans aren't as in tuned to wayne as we are a lot of them dont even know Velvet exists waune has never officially declared or announced it only mack maine referenced in an interview and wayne said it in the car test interview so theres no real way to know or gauge the general interest of fans most people here are into the idea besides dustheads like you
              Wayne said in an interview that he will drop nc3 and c6, people talked about that.
              it made blogs post about it, Instagram Pages etc. General public seemed to be relatively interested in those projects.
              wayne has been talking about velvet since 2014 or something yet nobody gives a fuck Even though he has been announcing it plenty of times lol. Regular Wayne fans would know about velvet, and if they dont its because they forgot about it lol.
              yet nobody talks about it, ergo nobody gives a fuck about that project lol

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Wayne said in an interview that he will drop nc3 and c6, people talked about that.
                it made blogs post about it, Instagram Pages etc. General public seemed to be relatively interested in those projects.
                wayne has been talking about velvet since 2014 or something yet nobody gives a fuck Even though he has been announcing it plenty of times lol. Regular Wayne fans would know about velvet, and if they dont its because they forgot about it lol.
                He hasn't publically or directly announced it beside a hidden hash tag and on car test which was a passing comment he has not announced it on an interview or had a chance to speak about it only mack maine disclosed its existence alongside the LAT project

Funeral didn't make many headlines and had minimal hype before its release as well thats just where wayne at rn but has nothing to do with the style of music or whatever people arent repulsed by the idea of Velvet

No ceilings is a world famous mixtape series
                Tha Carter is a world famous rap series

So obviously hip hop pages would be excited and ready to report on it because its recognisable

- - - Updated - - -

You said he announced it plenty times show me examples

#FREEVELVET

Comment

While we on the Velvet topic, i just wanna say that Happen To You from Funeral Deluxe is a beatiful song

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    While we on the Velvet topic, i just wanna say that Happen To You from Funeral Deluxe is a beatiful song
                    Yep makes me emotional

Comment

Big fucking fan right here

Comment

its very underrated

Comment

1 of my favorite songs.
                          They can do all they can do but they cant break unbreakable. They scared to face the truth cause they hate the view.

Follow me on twitter.
                          https://www.twitter.com/CrazyWeezyFan
                          Check out my Weezy series Weezy Mania and other episodes on my podcast Hip Hop In the After Hours.
                          https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...533468893?uo=4

Comment

Working...
                          X