*NEW PICS PROOF OF DEC 21ST!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NEW PICS PROOF OF DEC 21ST!

Ya so I work for the Boston Globe & it takes us the whole week 2 make the Sunday paper....long story short we start 2day (Monday) & I was unpacking the Best Buy ads & in the music section of the Best Buy ad it hass Rebirth for $9.99 & the deluxe ed. For $11.99 next to it is a pic of Young Money-We Are Young Money for $9.99....so I guess there gonna b seperate not together as we thought

Re: Rebirth & Young Money-We Are Young Money are seperate

we are ym comes out on december 21th and rebirth on february 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by The Source
      Ya so I work for the Boston Globe & it takes us the whole week 2 make the Sunday paper....long story short we start 2day (Monday) & I was unpacking the Best Buy ads & in the music section of the Best Buy ad it hass Rebirth for $9.99 & the deluxe ed. For $11.99 next to it is a pic of Young Money-We Are Young Money for $9.99....so I guess there gonna b seperate not together as we thought
      Weve known this for ageeeees altho its changed now newway

Comment

more proof that rebirth is till coming and is not delayed???

Comment

I work @ the boston globe in boston ma....we jus got the best buy ads......rebirth has not been pushed back they are both comming out on dec 21st....I have the ad released 2day ill upload for yall....we can only hope that it is more proof its not pushed back....best buy wud not b happy 2 release an ad wit it comming out the 21st and then they move it back trust me guys I think he 21st.....ill load a pic up soon on my break

Comment

oh wtf.. :suprised:

Comment

Originally posted by The Source
              I work @ the boston globe in boston ma....we jus got the best buy ads......rebirth has not been pushed back they are both comming out on dec 21st....I have the ad released 2day ill upload for yall....we can only hope that it is more proof its not pushed back....best buy wud not b happy 2 release an ad wit it comming out the 21st and then they move it back trust me guys I think he 21st.....ill load a pic up soon on my break
              we'll see

Comment

would be fucking amazing if its true..would be like the best xmas gift ever haha

Comment

where is the ads?

Comment

Yea I hope this dude actually comes back and posts something.
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Rebirth &amp; Young Money-We Are Young Money are seperate

so wat did i tell u guys dec 21st NOT JAN!!!! here r the pics in 1 min

Comment

Re: Rebirth &amp; Young Money-We Are Young Money are seperate

heres the pic sorry for delay ive been busy

i work @ boston globe we got this sunday night..told yall dec 21st..
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X