Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne and Trump buddies now

Wayne had a meeting with Trump and showed up stoned as fuck lmfao

Just had a great meeting with @realdonaldtrump @potus besides what he�s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.
    - Lil Wayne
    Source
    Last edited by martian master; 10-29-2020, 09:52 PM. Reason: added link to tweet

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Fucking clown.
    Automatic cash
    Big booty bitch
    Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
    https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Wayne killed his career bro....this dude and his team are the dumbest people in the world. I legit feel so disrespected for supporting Wayne all this time. I know it’s a free country and he can support anybody he wants but I am free to do the same. I will no longer buy any Wayne album or clothing.

Comment

Mack Maine a maga idiot too?
        Automatic cash
        Big booty bitch
        Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
        https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

you guys can make fun of me and say whateeevver you want after this. but this is some illuminati/mk ultra shit. the FACT that literally 99% of wayne�s problems started after the whole birdman/cash money ordeal is too much of a fucking coincidence i�m sorry. go watch his music video for krazy & tell me that isn�t the biggest subliminal message of all time. they fried him at the end of the video in the electric chair. to me that�s his brain getting fried (mkultra) & is a reference to why he�s so fucking different now. why the blonde hair. that�s another sign of mkultra reprogramming. kanye/britney spears/justin bieber. the list goes on and on. no one can convince me different. and also his �seizures� never made sense to me either. as soon as that tweet came out back in the day after he had is first public seizure that said �thanks for the luv fam i�m good� & then his team was like �oh wayne didn�t tweet that he�s still sleeping in the hospital it was a glitch� ..... i�m sorry what???????? google it.

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
            Wayne killed his career bro....this dude and his team are the dumbest people in the world. I legit feel so disrespected for supporting Wayne all this time. I know it’s a free country and he can support anybody he wants but I am free to do the same. I will no longer buy any Wayne album or clothing.
            lmfaooo its not that serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
            you guys can make fun of me and say whateeevver you want after this. but this is some illuminati/mk ultra shit. the FACT that literally 99% of wayne’s problems started after the whole birdman/cash money ordeal is too much of a fucking coincidence i’m sorry. go watch his music video for krazy & tell me that isn’t the biggest subliminal message of all time. they fried him at the end of the video in the electric chair. to me that’s his brain getting fried (mkultra) & is a reference to why he’s so fucking different now. why the blonde hair. that’s another sign of mkultra reprogramming. kanye/britney spears/justin bieber. the list goes on and on. no one can convince me different. and also his “seizures” never made sense to me either. as soon as that tweet came out back in the day after he had is first public seizure that said “thanks for the luv fam i’m good” & then his team was like “oh wayne didn’t tweet that he’s still sleeping in the hospital it was a glitch” ..... i’m sorry what???????? google it.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              lmfaooo its not that serious.
              Maybe too you. This is serious to many people in America including me....Wayne’s canceled completely after this one....Wayne’s already killed off so much of his fan base with stupid comments in the past this might finish him.

Comment

Originally posted by vintageweezyf View Post
                Maybe too you. This is serious to many people in America including me....Wayne’s canceled completely after this one....Wayne’s already killed off so much of his fan base with stupid comments in the past this might finish him.
                lmfao they could try to cancel the goat lol. Its not gonna happen.
                But Im curious, what burden will Donald Trumps presidency bring to you that is big enough for you to stop listening to Wayne just cause you disagree in politics?

-Lil Wayne

Comment

same. I spent 20 years listening to this idiot. Since the Hotboyz-when lil wayne didnt fucking curse in his flows. And he just fucks us all for what? He is so stoned and privileged he doesnt fucking get it.

How can you be such a fucking idiot Wayne? You just shitted on us all.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    lmfao they could try to cancel the goat lol. Its not gonna happen.
                    But Im curious, what burden will Donald Trumps presidency bring to you that is big enough for you to stop listening to Wayne just cause you disagree in politics?
                    Trying to get rid of DACA which my girlfriend is on. Trying to destroy the Affordable Care Act that protects people with pre existing conditions from being charged more which my mom has health problems. Not getting Corona Virus under control and basically not taking it seriously which has effected many people lives. 225K dead people in the US. Maybe if you actually cared for others and not just your self you would realize how much he effects peoples lives.
                    Last edited by vintageweezyf; 10-29-2020, 08:04 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

wayne is getting destroyed on twitter

Comment

Yikes.
                        if you‘re not into politics just stay out of it and don‘t put it on social media.

that‘s just so stupid. Who let this happen?

On a side note I can‘t believe trump chose wayne out of all the big musicians lmfao. It‘s publicly known that he‘s living in his own world and doesn‘t care for anything that doesn‘t affect him. How is this promo for him?

ffs

Comment

Working...
                        X