Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
    Imagine knowing this

wayne only follows one person and when they " broke up " he unfollowed not hard to see he followed her back and assume they back together. you stole brewcityym entire wave

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
      wayne only follows one person and when they " broke up " he unfollowed not hard to see he followed her back and assume they back together. you stole brewcityym entire wave
      i dont think wayne unfollowed her or even cares for things like that. she probably blocked him when she was in her feelings (so it shows wayne isn't following her) then she unblocked him again when they made up

Comment

So is the fake media gonna report on them allegedly being back together or do they only do stories on Wayne when it makes him look bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
          Check my footsteps look like there was couple me�s

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
            Check my footsteps look like there was couple me’s
            very underrated Wayne song, he sounded so hungry on this

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
              So is the fake media gonna report on them allegedly being back together or do they only do stories on Wayne when it makes him look bad?

Of course not, just like the reason they decided to go with the Denise dumps Wayne because he took a picture with Trump headlines when it was totally wrong

Comment

im happy they are back together but I don�t think it will last x

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
                  Fuck the media.

Comment

that was her in the something different video

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                      that was her in the something different video
                      are you sure? i thought she was supposed to be a plus size model?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        are you sure? i thought she was supposed to be a plus size model?
                        A plus size model is just any model who isn't super duper thin.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                          A plus size model is just any model who isn't super duper thin.
                          Wayne likes fat girls why are you trying so hard to defend that lmaoo

Comment

Working...
                          X