Lil Wayne exposed by a woman AGAIN."He would always carry a gun"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Tony View Post
    Fuck drake and chris breezy too! How can they call themself friends if they go behind weezy's girl at the first chance they get?
    Lil Wayne doesn't go public with his girlfriends usually and that's why they probably cheat =/

Latecia never cheated, Denise hasn't cheated, Dhea never cheated.

It's the secret ones who "cheat".

Comment

Originally posted by Noworriesv View Post
      I hope Wayne learn to make this groupies sign a contract like other celebrities do... He's being "exposed" by every girl he fucked with at this point! Karrine, Kimberly.... And this girl???? Why would she say that fucking shit now?? This is going to make the case worst... Fuck
      I think this and the fact that his tour bus was shot might help him, because he is trying to protect himself and the lawyer can say wayne suffers from paranoia and think that having security is not enough.
      I rather to see him on going through rehab and a psychiatrist than doing time on jail.

Comment

Originally posted by King Tony View Post
        I think this and the fact that his tour bus was shot might help him, because he is trying to protect himself and the lawyer can say wayne suffers from paranoia and think that having security is not enough.
        I rather to see him on going through rehab and a psychiatrist than doing time on jail.
        lol paranoia isn't a excuse to break the law plain and simple in the courts eyes

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Lil Wayne doesn't go public with his girlfriends usually and that's why they probably cheat =/

Latecia never cheated, Denise hasn't cheated, Dhea never cheated.

It's the secret ones who "cheat".
          Wayne cheats on them too lmao

Lil Wayne & Young Thug = GOATs

Comment

I understand Wayne but why she snitching on him, they might fkin use this info about him carrying gun everywhere in the court against him wtf? They really want Wayne locked up smh.

Comment

"don't mess with these women that kiss and tell"

Comment

i just googled her
                she looks pretty ugly and very skinny
                which is totally the opposite of latecia and denise lol

Comment

Originally posted by Noworriesv View Post
                  I hope Wayne learn to make this groupies sign a contract like other celebrities do... He's being "exposed" by every girl he fucked with at this point! Karrine, Kimberly.... And this girl???? Why would she say that fucking shit now?? This is going to make the case worst... Fuck
                  Making his women sign a NDA is something smart so of course Wayne and his yesmen not gonna do it.

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  i just googled her
                  she looks pretty ugly and very skinny
                  which is totally the opposite of latecia and denise lol
                  They all ugly.

Comment

Hoody baby a snitch

Comment

So Cross Me was about this girl lol
                      and hoody bear played chris brown

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Thats 5 years ago. Damn time flyes

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                        So Cross Me was about this girl lol
                        and hoody bear played chris brown

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Thats 5 years ago. Damn time flyes
                        2019 was last year tho...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

i gained more respect for Wayne through the eyes of one of his women. Our lifestyles are vastly different obviously, but I see the way he moves in his daily life, i can see what he's doing. Calculating every move. Striving to be the best. Ever. This is it and it can get you. I feel that too, from time to time and nobody really expects the world from me.

It weights heavy on Wayne's shoulders. He claims to be the best, acts like a rockstar, is a rockstar, he is in the showbiz and the "game" at the same time since he was a kid, people actually expect big things from him (and every other "Wayne" that has his status).
                          It can really get you. Put those drugs in the mix...damn, I can only imagine.

This Melissa girl, talked with affection about him, you can see that she admires him. And worries about him. But also she might have put a nail in the coffin cause she gave away too much for our precious (and the feds?) ears!
                          She took her extra 5 minutes of fame for all of this fiesta, but if he trully loved him, why would she share all this with the papers?

Wayne must be facing a serious problem, and 10 years is too much. As I said in the previous thread, fuck his career, fuck everything. He is a human being, a father, a family-man. Nobody deserves this, period. His life is at stake, knowing his history and way of life and thinking. This is more than "a spoiled celebrity acting selfishly doesn't take his precautions and carries a gun".
                          The law is the law. Maybe the Trump thing was about this. I'm in no position to know.
                          Nevermind, the point is, couldn't Wayne have like 5 goons with him all the time? didn't he have? In shows? Security Guards? It's tough, really tough, let's see what happens...and let's actually hope that whatever happens won't include these kinds of comments that don't really help a man that faces imprisonment and trials.

Comment

Working...
                          X