Jae Mills Bootleg Kev

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    what happened to jae millz?? did he sign with anyone else after YM??
    He's independant and he just dropped a new project not so long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      People just adopt opinions rather than basing them on thought. Ask any of these clowns to explain precisely what they mean and they have jack shit to say apart from the usual 'subject matter' 'substance' 'conscious hip hop' shit.

You should put this telepathic connection you have with everyone outside this site to better use.
      You don�t think his quality declined after NC? And think C4>C5?

Comment

is the seizure jae millz is talking about the one when tmz said he died?

Comment

Never cared for jae millz but great interview. He keeps it 100 and doesn’t hold back when telling stories like the rest of these industry niggas do

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            People just adopt opinions rather than basing them on thought. Ask any of these clowns to explain precisely what they mean and they have jack shit to say apart from the usual 'subject matter' 'substance' 'conscious hip hop' shit.

You should put this telepathic connection you have with everyone outside this site to better use.
            LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL bruh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
            lol i noticed a peculiar thing when it comes to wayne. u ever notice how wayne haters always say like yeah wayne isnt a good lyricst yet then also say things like "he was only good when he had ghostwriters" lol.

funk flex when fat joe sed wayne is the best of the new generation. "with the pen? his pen?" lol

bootleg kev- to jr writer "royce is also a much better rapper than lil wayne"...to jae milz "did u ever write for wayne. just cuz ur lethal with the pen"
            its just dustheads tbh

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
              You don’t think his quality declined after NC? And think C4>C5?
              No, I like C5 way more than C4 and I think quality is always going to fluctuate. D6 is better than NC. Some of my favourite ever songs have dropped in the past 2-3 years.

Comment

Good watch, there was a few interesting stories.

Comment

Kev is a shit name

Comment

this kev dude sucks. horrible interviewer and acts like such a snob and hip hop nerd

Comment

he said my baby kicked nicki out of YM hehe xD

xxx

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        is the seizure jae millz is talking about the one when tmz said he died?
                        Yes I think so.

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                          He says what most people outside of this site agrees with: he fell off after NC, and C5 > C4
                          C5 > C4 is facts though

Comment

Working...
                          X