i think its only you who is excited from the snippet

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
      [MENTION=11868]KnockMeOut[/MENTION]

Comment

other sites have heaps of velvet sounding fans only the dustheads on here that be hating

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          You a whole ass old man my brother
          I'll gladly listen to melodic singing if its done properly.
          Wayne is usually not the guy who does that though lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
            Based on the snippet and how horrible it sounds, it's not a feature but his own song.
            yeah they will release this silently and hope to blow up and after its flop we'll wait another 3 month for they next try
            same game as that Ain't Got Time song

Comment

Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
              yeah they will release this silently and hope to blow up and after its flop we'll wait another 3 month for they next try
              same game as that Ain't Got Time song
              I wonder how much C5 would have sold if it didn�t get pushed back (like Wayne�s hairline).

Believe Me wasn�t even in the top 20

Grindin, Krazy, and Start a Fire were the biggest flops ever released by a �goat�. Good thing he had a strong campaign from his peers and fans, and marked it as a comeback. Wouldn�t have sold half as many copies if it came out in 2014. And for the people who say sales don�t mean anything, it does for a mainstream artist. If a mainstream rapper could sell a million in a week, then goes down to under 150k, it means his fanbase is dwindling because he�s not making quality music anymore.

Hope Wayne finally learns and releases music that resonates with people.

Comment

c5 was going to be the first ever album released through streaming [MENTION=106134]BrewCityCM[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                  I wonder how much C5 would have sold if it didn’t get pushed back (like Wayne’s hairline).

Believe Me wasn’t even in the top 20

Grindin, Krazy, and Start a Fire were the biggest flops ever released by a “goat”. Good thing he had a strong campaign from his peers and fans, and marked it as a comeback. Wouldn’t have sold half as many copies if it came out in 2014. And for the people who say sales don’t mean anything, it does for a mainstream artist. If a mainstream rapper could sell a million in a week, then goes down to under 150k, it means his fanbase is dwindling because he’s not making quality music anymore.

Hope Wayne finally learns and releases music that resonates with people.
                  more than what it did in 2018

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    more than what it did in 2018
                    Wouldn’t have sold that much more than IANAHB2

Comment

if these 2 got married no way its going to last lol
                      Originally posted by BrewCityCM View Post
                      Wouldn�t have sold that much more than IANAHB2
                      yes it would, tha carter albums always sell more than other albums cause of the 'carter' in its name. research it

Comment

if these 2 got married no way its going to last lol yes it would, tha carter albums always sell more than other albums cause of the 'carter' in its name. research it
                        Rebirth leaked 2 months prior and it was a “rock album” of course it wouldn’t sell as much

IANAHB didn’t have high first week sales because it was digital only then

C4 was Wayne’s first album out of jail while he was the most famous rapper, plus his massive singles

IANAHB2 - Wayne fell the fuck by then. Are you saying if he titled it Tha Carter X, it would have sold as much as C4 first week? Shit, for overall sales, it even outsold C1, C2, and C5

FWA - tidal

C5 - explained already
                        Last edited by BrewCityCM; 04-21-2021, 04:52 PM.

Comment

She deleted her Instagram again

Comment

Working...
                          X