Skip Bayless Mentioned Carter II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless Mentioned Carter II

Lil Wayne was on undisputed today and wayne mentioned he met chris paul in 06. skip mentioned chris paul was in new orleans around 06 a little after carter ii dropped when chris was rookie of the year and wayne was putting his stamp on the game as the top rapper

1:15

I don't know why but the thread title made me laugh

Comment

social media r calling wayne 'chris paul's mom' when they celebrated yesterday lol

Comment

Originally posted by jhoya101 View Post
        Lil Wayne was on undisputed today and wayne mentioned he met chris paul in 06. skip mentioned chris paul was in new orleans around 06 a little after carter ii dropped when chris was rookie of the year and wayne was putting his stamp on the game as the top rapper

1:15

wayne said he shot a music video last night...... possible ianahb3 single?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
          wayne said he shot a music video last night...... possible ianahb3 single?
          Doubt it. Either for a feature or a YM song.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

could be the new tyler feature

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              social media r calling wayne 'chris paul's mom' when they celebrated yesterday lol

Comment

I was surprised Skip knew the year and everything. Wayne probably doesn’t even know when C2 came out

Comment

Originally posted by Blu View Post
                  I was surprised Skip knew the year and everything. Wayne probably doesn’t even know when C2 came out
                  skip woulda been told that cause that nigga aint playing c2 ever

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

Comment

Originally posted by President Carter View Post
                      Doubt it. Either for a feature or a YM song.
                      dababy

Comment

It makes me mad none of those 3 hosts asked Lil Wayne what song he shot a video for when he said it

Comment

Working...
                        X