Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KSI May Have A Collaboration With Lil Wayne Coming Soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSI May Have A Collaboration With Lil Wayne Coming Soon!

Who is KSI?

A music video again ?

Comment

wayne works with literally any1 i mean who da fook is this guy

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
        his album is out this friday so we might be eating in 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          wayne works with literally any1 i mean who da fook is this guy
          just look it up he's a big UK star lol

Comment

hes a joke man youtuber bish

does wayne like give a flying fuck about music. like real music. going to studios with artists and being competetive, working on the sounds and music. Sitting and actually working, hearing the shit back and improving it by working with real people and not KSI and rich the kid. Sending bullshit back to these talentless clout junkies and not "creating" just churning shit out like a beasts belly.

Comment

Do a song with 50 cent before this European nobody.....

Comment

Funny to me how S-X went from producing Tina Turn Up Need a Tune Up to featuring on songs. Lol

I’d rather get TTUNAT than a KSI collab 55bh.

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
                  Funny to me how S-X went from producing Tina Turn Up Need a Tune Up to featuring on songs. Lol

I’d rather get TTUNAT than a KSI collab 55bh.
                  that�s crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    Good find

Comment

Originally posted by milo12 View Post
                      hes a joke man youtuber bish

does wayne like give a flying fuck about music. like real music. going to studios with artists and being competetive, working on the sounds and music. Sitting and actually working, hearing the shit back and improving it by working with real people and not KSI and rich the kid. Sending bullshit back to these talentless clout junkies and not "creating" just churning shit out like a beasts belly.

Lmao Wayne has been giving features to randoms his entire career.

One thing I always loved about Wayne is that he works with everyone. It gives you the opportunity to hear other artists you may not of heard before and start listening to them.

That shows how much he cares about Hip-Hop. It doesn't matter where you are in your career, if you rap, Wayne is willing to rap with you.

And this year alone Wayne has featured on songs with Moneybagg Yo, Polo G, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Tyler the Creator and Roddy Ricch. Some of the best rappers out right now. Not to mention features on Funeral with Lil Baby, Lil Uzi Vert, Griselda.

As for KSI, he's got a decent following in the YouTube realm and also overseas (Europe), making this a great move for Wayne as well. Not every feature has to be for tier 1 artists.

Comment

he's the one who's been fighting those paul brothers

Comment

Working...
                        X