Lil Wayne will walk out Colby Covington in UFC 268 to Sky Is The Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne will walk out Colby Covington in UFC 268 to Sky Is The Limit

Colby Covington is facing the current welterweight champion Kamaru Usman yet again after one crazy and close fight. They will be fighting for the title for welterweight at the UFC.

Colby revealed his favorite rapper Lil Wayne will be walking him out in Madison Square Garden to Sky Is The Limit from Da Drought 3 in a recent interview.
    33:10

MARTY FAKE NEWSMAN is GOING DOWN.
    The CEO of EPO will fall.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

I read this on the blog earlier, I'm surprised Lil Wayne is walking this known racist out =/

He's a big MAGA supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      I read this on the blog earlier, I'm surprised Lil Wayne is walking this known racist out =/He's a big MAGA supporter.
      u literally hide behind ur little loser guy/weird female account and wanna discuss someone else�s actions lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        I read this on the blog earlier, I'm surprised Lil Wayne is walking this known racist out =/

He's a big MAGA supporter.
        Now when you accuse somebody of being racist its your obligation to show proof that he is one.
        Cause if you are accusing without proof you are just spreading lies on another mans reputation.
        You wouldnt want people to do it to you.
        Thats not a good personal trait, shows lack of character and a very pussy thing to do.
        so I hope for your sake you are able to find proof.

and that MAGA talk aint gonna cut it.
        Better be some real evidence of him discriminating a black person, saying the N word, or ranting something racist or something.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

goat song to pick

Comment

I wonder if Mike Jones is salty about that song lol

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              He�s gave Wayne permission to perform the song so maybe he isn�t......

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones. who? mike jones.

Comment

He was supposed to walk the Mexican boxer to the ring too (but he didn't)

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    He was supposed to walk the Mexican boxer to the ring too (but he didn't)
                    yea he was supposed to perform before Mike Tyson fight too... I think he just forgot and his team was too afraid to remind him about it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I wonder if he'll actually be there this time around

Comment

colby chaos

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
                        I wonder if he'll actually be there this time around
                        all depends on if they want him to walk through security first lol

Comment

Working...
                        X