Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
    wayne wouldnt look good with a fade lol
    Wayne had a fade as a kid and he looked fine. The biggest issue is the tattoos

Comment

Bro Playing The Game

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        she wrote a damn essay lol pretty much she doesnt like he's being praised for this when he manipulated her and put her through mental trauma, she Dmd this emmanuel echo dude and was tagging him in stuff and he just bblocked her so she got pissed at that too lmao
        LMAOOOO I CAN'T

- - - Updated - - -

thats bae, what she say @Mnjaro ? and why does wayne always change his story when he tells it about shooting himself lol. he's always said the gun was rabbits and now he says it was cita's gun
        I always thought it was Cita's ??

- - - Updated - - -

Love the fact that it was Wayne who reached out first to Emmanuel. Shows this issue is really important to him. Also Emmanuel was the perfect host.

But I had no idea Cita was abusive?? Like yeah wayne has mentioned before that not being able to rap made him pull the trigger, but he's been through so much by 12 already (having no father, rape, gang violence) that it all kind of led to that point of wanting to end his life?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
          LMAOOOO I CAN'T

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Love the fact that it was Wayne who reached out first to Emmanuel. Shows this issue is really important to him. Also Emmanuel was the perfect host.

But I had no idea Cita was abusive?? Like yeah wayne has mentioned before that not being able to rap made him pull the trigger, but he's been through so much by 12 already (having no father, rape, gang violence) that it all kind of led to that point of wanting to end his life?
          There is probably a lot we don�t know about his childhood

Comment

Lil Bibby Reveals He Couldn’t Clear A Lil Wayne Sample For Juice WRLD’s “Fighting Demons” Album

its a shame 76bh

Comment

i like how Emmanuel said that Wayne got more healthy response during the label issues but we all know Wayne started abusing drugs more than ever since 2015

Comment

wayne should send them a verse

Comment

wayne should send them a verse
                  preach brah

Comment

Originally posted by Tha Mobb View Post
                    LMAOOOO I CAN'T

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne def was suffering some severe PTSD in that time especially being alone amongst a bunch of grown ups

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by vernonchandler
                      I don't know how Lil Wayne is, but my mental health hasn't been very good lately. Who can tell how this can be fixed?
                      Fuck bitches Get money

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by vernonchandler
                        I don't know how Lil Wayne is, but my mental health hasn't been very good lately. Who can tell how this can be fixed?
                        See and talk to someone?

Comment

Sometimes I have anxious and depressing thoughts. I think it's common for a lot of people, but I've noticed it's getting more and more lately.

Comment

Working...
                          X