Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wayne holds Q&A for 10 year anniversary of Carter 4 (tomorrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
    Mans answered 5 questions and dipped lmao.

Only thing really we got out of it we didn’t know was President Carter was written in jail

Comment

A short AMA with lies ?

Typical of Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
        didn�t we get the answer? That drake wrote some of it so he�s just credited
        'some' he wrote whole thing lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
          'some' he wrote whole thing lol
          bruh

''camo shorts n bubba kush''

''now she hear im with them other bitches, i tell her mind your fucking bidness''

''I text her back, and tell her it's life''

''have to cancel that bitch like nino''

''I aint tripping on nothin, im sippin on something''

''dreads braided to the back, im chilling, but my swag on full attack''

''polo t-shirt, polo draws''

''she wanna be weezy f baby sitter''

''then I falls in the pussy like quicksand''

2009 Drake would never come up with those lines, there is a reason why he was called soft during those days, gtfo with that bullshit

the disrespect to the goat

''There's a version with me on it. I don't know if it's gonna get out there. Music is someone else's creation. Once it's done, it's hard to say I wanna be a part of it.'' - Drake

he's saying himself that he got on it, after it was done. stop feeding this disrespectful myth
          Last edited by WeezyFan; 09-08-2021, 03:54 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            bruh

''now she hear im with them other bitches, i tell her mind your fucking bidness''

2009 Drake would never come up with those lines, there is a reason why he was called soft during those days, gtfo with that bullshit

''There's a version with me on it. I don't know if it's gonna get out there. Music is someone else's creation. Once it's done, it's hard to say I wanna be a part of it.'' - Drake

he's saying himself that he got on it, after it was done. stop feeding this disrespectful myth
            In the discord AMA Onhel mentioned Drake wrote it, how much not sure but he did have a hand in helping write it too, Drake probably wrote parts knowing it was for Wayne too so he could�ve wrote some of those lines (dreads braided line)

There�s another song out there that drake recorded but it was meant for Wayne to rap later on (he raps about blood gang and shit)

[MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] knows the name of it

Comment

In the discord AMA Onhel mentioned Drake wrote it, how much not sure but he did have a hand in helping write it too, Drake probably wrote parts knowing it was for Wayne too so he could’ve wrote some of those lines (dreads braided line)

There’s another song out there that drake recorded but it was meant for Wayne to rap later on (he raps about blood gang and shit)

@martian master knows the name of it
              How does Onhel know that tho? He didn't produce that song, what was his involvement?? How yall know he didn't just see ''feat Drake'' and thought he wrote that like everybody else?

"The thing with Wayne, if you don't get a chance to see how hard he worked on the record and the wit and pizazz he had with it, he wants to give you that same feeling the first time you hear it," said DJ Scoob Doo, who directed the video. "Which he does audio-wise, but him performing it for you in the studio is really what it's about, as far as this video."
              Scoob needs to release those studio sessions to end this myth

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

How does Onhel know that tho? He didn't produce that song, what was his involvement?? How yall know he didn't just see ''feat Drake'' and thought he wrote that like everybody else?

drake and 40 have spoken on drake "writing" the song. It was originally a drake record that wayne took. The extent to which drake wrote, and extent wayne changed, is up in the air "officially".

SPOILER this is what Omen, the songs co producer told me;

drake's parts on this were supposed to be re-done by Wayne for D3.
                Last edited by martian master; 09-08-2021, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Onhel engineers Wayne too he doesn�t just produce, so could have been part of engineering process at some point for the record/album

Comment

bruh

2021 and people still denying drake wrote for wayne

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      drake and 40 have spoken on drake "writing" the song. It was originally a drake record that wayne took. The extent to which drake wrote, and extent wayne changed, is up in the air "officially".

SPOILER this is what Omen, the songs co producer told me;

drake's parts on this were supposed to be re-done by Wayne for D3.
                      bruh... thats one of my favorite Wayne songs.... I mean I can see Drake writing the hook, but those verses are classic Weezy F

- - - Updated - - -

Onhel engineers Wayne too he doesn’t just produce, so could have been part of engineering process at some point for the record/album
                      should say so in the CD booklet, but yee I guess, Drake ain't write those verses tho
                      Last edited by WeezyFan; 09-09-2021, 08:55 AM. Reason: forgot the f

Comment

I’m Single is one of my favorite Drake songs

Comment

Drake ain't write shit for Lil Wayne

I can see his version of I'm Single being something like this:

simply a rough referance track, very different from Drake's Practice song with few similarities

Comment

Working...
                          X