Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
        thats waynes next single being a tiktok song
        wouldnt call it a tiktok song at all lol
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

nigga won't post nothing else now

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            are wayne and RTK aware this song leaked months ago and 95% of people call it average? they keep teasing and promoting it like its going to be some huge single
            RTK simply doesn't have the creative capacity to add anything compelling to a collab album. If anything he makes Weezy just more lazy since there is just nothing coming from him that could contribute towards creating art or anything worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac! View Post
              RTK simply doesn't have the creative capacity to add anything compelling to a collab album. If anything he makes Weezy just more lazy since there is just nothing coming from him that could contribute towards creating art or anything worthwhile.
              Fucking agree couldn�t agree anymore glad someone feels this way a collab album with them two is dumb

Comment

TikTok is what�s popping right now even if you don�t like it. Wayne needs to be active on here!!

Comment

Just drop the song already

Comment

This is good. The new gen are with the tik tok so it's a good move for Weezy

Comment

i don't feel Rich The Kid's shit, I liked the snippet and this is a clever move if he and his team put actual effort on it cause tik tok is the thing these days and it affects every f**king trend and even the charts man, it's ridiculous to hear all the tik tok songs on public places, but it is what it is and you gotta be somehow in touch with the youth, something Wayne needs to do if he wants to be "up there" regarding publicity

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                        i don't feel Rich The Kid's shit, I liked the snippet and this is a clever move if he and his team put actual effort on it cause tik tok is the thing these days and it affects every f**king trend and even the charts man, it's ridiculous to hear all the tik tok songs on public places, but it is what it is and you gotta be somehow in touch with the youth, something Wayne needs to do if he wants to be "up there" regarding publicity
                        If you didn't already know the full song leaked already =)

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          This man doesn't even stay in contact with his core fanbase lol
                          Can't imagine this account getting managed properly / them regularly uploading content

Comment

Working...
                          X