No announcement yet.

New Lil Wayne Single 'Ya Dig' Dropping Next Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the fuck is happening lol. That snippet is obviously from Mr Carter demo but a slower flow so ... newer? But his voice sounds sooo fucking good, and unlike 2021 Wayne's. I'm perplexed

Comment

Did we get trolled?

Comment

Can someone upload to different website? Cant hear on dbree

Comment

this voice is everything man

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
            What the fuck is happening lol. That snippet is obviously from Mr Carter demo but a slower flow so ... newer? But his voice sounds sooo fucking good, and unlike 2021 Wayne's. I'm perplexed
            Only second half of snippet is, first 10ish seconds all unreleased lyrics. And ya mr Carter is a new vocal take, but that take is still 08 Wayne. This is an old old song

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
            Can someone upload to different website? Cant hear on dbree

https://dropbay.net/f3973564951c9692...ig_Snippet.mp3

Comment

This sounds fucking amazing!!!!. I dont believe its new tho�if it is then omg

Comment

I think it's a big troll... i mean new song yes but from 2008-2009
                Not a new single

Comment

Maybe they're putting out some old unreleased stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    Maybe they're putting out some old unreleased stuff.
                    Based off this seems like it, hopefully it�s not a 1 off but we�ll see, if this drops now

Comment

when the song drops i will listen to it nonstop for sure

Comment

so this song definitely not for the RTK collab album, best guess from @dub_1600 is that it's a potential single for the documentary they're releasing this fall

and waynes team didnt want the attention on this song taking away from the collab album dropping next week, so wayne's team probably pulled this last minute to not take attention away from that, and will drop this at a later date once dust settles from collab album

song is also produced by streetrunner, dub again noticed his tag in snippet at 16 second mark
                        Last edited by Mnjaro; 09-24-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                          so this song definitely not for the RTK collab album, best guess from @dub_1600 is that it's a potential single for the documentary they're releasing this fall

and waynes team didnt want the attention on this song taking away from the collab album dropping next week, so wayne's team probably pulled this last minute to not take attention away from that, and will drop this at a later date once dust settles from collab album

song is also produced by streetrunner, dub again noticed his tag in snippet at 16 second mark
                          but what does a 2008 song have to do with a Carter 4 documentary?

Comment

Working...
                          X