No announcement yet.

NEW She Will Animated Music Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, you know what's the saddest part? the guys who run his accounts are such nobodies, all due respect, but they don't even bother to edit a f*cking caption. Look at this embarassment over here:

The hashtag says THACARTERV ffs! How can you mistake this? The whole marketing is trash. I won't even comment on the "lyric videos", i don't have the energy to. This failure says it all

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      It's just a few animations, I doubt it cost that much, I guess they'll get a little money from the youtube ads or whatever. Doesn't seem that deep. When has Wayne actually put out a lot of content that isn't music though? Things like Weezy Wednesdays are anomalies.

I think I've just become accustomed to not thinking about or expecting any album or other project that's been hinted at or announced until there's an actual release date.
      2007-2011 had heaps of worthwhile contrnt between
      Tha Carter documentary
      Nino brown series
      Interviews with actual music publications quite regularly
      Lots of build up and hype towards releases
      Public service announcement 1
      And other things we always had content in some way

#FREEVELVET

Comment

useless decisions from above

Comment

The anniversary was in August so why are we getting these now????

Comment

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
            Probably ongoing promo and hoping documentary will drop in fall based on video that said it�s coming in fall this year. Question is why are we getting these in general lol. No one asked or wanted this

Comment

makes no sense to release these videos now and not on the anniversary date.

- - - Updated - - -

makes no sense to release these videos now and not on the anniversary date.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Skankhunt42 View Post
              exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                well, you know what's the saddest part? the guys who run his accounts are such nobodies, all due respect, but they don't even bother to edit a f*cking caption. Look at this embarassment over here:

The hashtag says THACARTERV ffs! How can you mistake this? The whole marketing is trash. I won't even comment on the "lyric videos", i don't have the energy to. This failure says it all
                This is embarrassing =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                  This is embarrassing =/

this is sad, whoever posted this didn't even bother to edit it. Most people on this forum could do a better job...i would say that they would even make the...visual album look better too (lol the visual album has only 4 tracks, why even call it an album???????????????).
                  New embarrassing thing i just noticed and shows the poor marketing skills of a team with loads of money on their hands is the sheer fact that they posted the visuals 10 days ago and yesterday a new music video for the Trust Fund Babies album was released. Which is cool, but why upload everything at the same damn time (no pun intended)?
                  sorry for the negativity, I just don't get it. I'm an amateur on social media and marketing, but seriously, one of the biggest stars gets this treatment from his team?

Comment

she will is one of my favorite ever songs xD

xxx

Comment

Extra YouTube Revenue

Comment

Working...
                      X