Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4 New Songs (Sorry For The Wait 1 Re-Release)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 New Songs (Sorry For The Wait 1 Re-Release)

#FREEVELVET

im not really feeling these songs
    but isnt there already a thread for the tape??

Comment

Anti-hero brazy

- - - Updated - - -

lil romeo hard
      cameras okay without cubas
      snappin is aight

lyrics for these three give heavy ianahb2 vibes.... not exactly what i expected anymore
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Lil Romeo

Comment

i like the idea of using mixtape re-release as mini EPs as well

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Anti hero dope but the beat louder than his voice , per usual
            @ay_espo

Comment

Originally posted by lil_espo View Post
              Anti hero dope but the beat louder than his voice , per usual
              mixing pure ass as usual espescially on Lil Romeo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Prefacing this post with saying I think Anti-Hero is cool. But, this was not how to release these songs. leave classic tapes/albums alone.

Edit: Bleu Snappin' vocally is the best he has sounded in a very long time. I'm actually impressed. outside of the high pitch bits.

I think this is a HORRIBLE idea. Why would you release new songs with nostalgic songs that some consider classic? Directly causing people to go from "wow this is a great throwback" to "what the fuck was that?" especially when you sprinkle them through the tape and not at the end, it ruins the flow of the tape. I hate this as a whole, and hope they don't ruin further re-releases. I'm not mad at them putting new music out, but keep it off tapes and albums that are from a way different era. it's super jarring and just really dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  Prefacing this post with saying I think Anti-Hero is cool. But, this was not how to release these songs. leave classic tapes/albums alone.

Edit: Bleu Snappin' vocally is the best he has sounded in a very long time. I'm actually impressed. outside of the high pitch bits.

I think this is a HORRIBLE idea. Why would you release new songs with nostalgic songs that some consider classic? Directly causing people to go from "wow this is a great throwback" to "what the fuck was that?" especially when you sprinkle them through the tape and not at the end, it ruins the flow of the tape. I hate this as a whole, and hope they don't ruin further re-releases. I'm not mad at them putting new music out, but keep it off tapes and albums that are from a way different era. it's super jarring and just really dumb.
                  all they got to do is seperate it into "disc 1" and "disc 2" and that issue is solved

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                    all they got to do is seperate it into "disc 1" and "disc 2" and that issue is solved
                    Yeah, I'd have less of an issue with it. but I have a friend who I try to show classics and stuff, and it's hard to show him these by just linking the album and saying "avoid/skip these songs" it shouldn't be on here, but if you're going to, make it disc 2. You can obviously tell the vocal era differences but that's still un-needed effort. If it shuffles it's just all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      Yeah, I'd have less of an issue with it. but I have a friend who I try to show classics and stuff, and it's hard to show him these by just linking the album and saying "avoid/skip these songs" it shouldn't be on here, but if you're going to, make it disc 2. You can obviously tell the vocal era differences but that's still un-needed effort. If it shuffles it's just all over the place.
                      im sure u can tell mans that first 4 are new and rest are OG haha thats what i did

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        im sure u can tell mans that first 4 are new and rest are OG haha thats what i did
                        Yeah but I think on mobile apps, it's random. I use it on pc.

Comment

Working...
                        X