I Heard you're married SCRAPPED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Heard you're married SCRAPPED

I heard you're married is no longer going to be the third single on the weekends album.

"I Heard You're Married" featuring Lil Wayne was originally meant to be sent to American rhythmic contemporary radio as the album's third single on January 11, 2022, however its release as a single was cancelled.[39]
    A music video for the album's second track "Gasoline" was released on January 11, 2022.[40] It follows the story arc established by the previous visuals released in support of the album and was directed by Matilda Finn.[29] The song was set to be sent to American contemporary hit radio as the album's third single on January 18, 2022, however its release was cancelled.
    Don't get too high to look over blessings

wonder why they changed it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
      it says it was cancelled
      but no other explanation

Comment

I'd guess it didn't perform well enough?

Comment

They also cancelled Gasoline, even though they put out a video. I think they're trying to put all focus on Sacrifice

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
            last time i looked it was one of the highest streamed songs from the album

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post

I mean the whole album is under preforming for what was expected of Weeknd.

He's projected to do about 160K first week, in 2020 he did 444K first week.
              For comparison's sake, Gunna who dropped the same week is projected to do 145K first week, in 2020 he did 110K first week.

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                I mean the whole album is under preforming for what was expected of Weeknd.

He's projected to do about 160K first week, in 2020 he did 444K first week.
                For comparison's sake, Gunna who dropped the same week is projected to do 145K first week, in 2020 he did 110K first week.
                All his prior Albums had Huge Singles that pushed Sales und brought a lot of mainstream attention, this one didn�t.

Comment

Originally posted by FMGeezy View Post
                  All his prior Albums had Huge Singles that pushed Sales und brought a lot of mainstream attention, this one didn’t.
                  Take Your Breath was released as a single August 6th and was pushed with a music video and promo at the olympics.
                  He released a single off the album and did standard promo - it just didn't stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    they scrapped two singles now. I think album underperforming for what they thought but idk. I'll ask weekend stans
                    Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                      Take Your Breath was released as a single August 6th and was pushed with a music video and promo at the olympics.
                      He released a single off the album and did standard promo - it just didn't stick.
                      That�s what I meant with it didn�t had a huge single. Prior albums had mega hits like Starboy, The Hills or Blinding Lights. These singles pushed the album sales a lot. This project doesn�t have huge hit and I think thats the reason sales are much lower compared to his other albums. Only his hardcore fans listend to this project.

Comment

Originally posted by FMGeezy View Post
                        That’s what I meant with it didn’t had a huge single. Prior albums had mega hits like Starboy, The Hills or Blinding Lights. These singles pushed the album sales a lot. This project doesn’t have huge hit and I think thats the reason sales are much lower compared to his other albums. Only his hardcore fans listend to this project.
                        Yeah, it had a single.. it just couldn't get big (relatively).. single flopped (relatively) which lead to album flopping (relatively) is what Im saying

I guess people aren't fucking with Weeknd music as much anymore, I didn't really like this album either

Comment

Working...
                        X