X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
    At this point stick to doing features
    Nothing else to say anymore
    lmfaooo, wayne still got it, dude just needs help this point in his career and thats fine to say, its been 20+ years of rapping.

BIGGEST thing wayne needs imo rn is an executive producer. Someone who can point him in a certain direction and have a vision

also and ill say it, wayne is an issue, but management is as well, tez and mack need to go, again some new blood even in terms of management can go a long way.....and he needs to be told just straight up 'no' sometimes, new management would do that

Comment

Originally posted by when_it_snow_im_on_top View Post
      clean yo ears bro. wayne verse was fine. cubas sound like he got hole in neck from smokin
      bruh you can’t tell me with a straight face that Wayne did okay on this…and I like almost all the shit he been puttin out. He sounds so un natural.

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
        bruh you can’t tell me with a straight face that Wayne did okay on this…and I like almost all the shit he been puttin out. He sounds so un natural.
        you really said allan>wayne on this you wlld

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          lmfaooo, wayne still got it, dude just needs help this point in his career and thats fine to say, its been 20+ years of rapping.

BIGGEST thing wayne needs imo rn is an executive producer. Someone who can point him in a certain direction and have a vision

also and ill say it, wayne is an issue, but management is as well, tez and mack need to go, again some new blood even in terms of management can go a long way.....and he needs to be told just straight up 'no' sometimes, new management would do that
          Even just having Shanell back or someone like that working with him a lot would probably help.

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=62570]martian master[/MENTION] yo Im sorry I gotta call you out here but can u check my pm pls

Comment

Originally posted by I'mMe View Post
                @martian master yo Im sorry I gotta call you out here but can u check my pm pls
                oh yeah my bad haha. I see your message while on my phone, not my laptop and forget about it.
                ill send the files tonight, just "thank" this post so i get a notification and remember

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                  you really said allan>wayne on this you wlld
                  Yeah because at least his flow compliments the beat. Idek allan but this should’ve just been his song lol

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    oh yeah my bad haha. I see your message while on my phone, not my laptop and forget about it.
                    ill send the files tonight, just "thank" this post so i get a notification and remember

- - - Updated - - -
                    that is literally the same video in OP?

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                      yeah, i posted because Wayne's official page posted it as promo

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                        and a few seconds shorter lol

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneFAN6721 View Post
                          Yeah because at least his flow compliments the beat. Idek allan but this should�ve just been his song lol
                          you do know wayne was first right? cause aint no way lmao
                          Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Working...
                          X