No announcement yet.

Another boring sports interview incoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahah this must have been filmed after recovering from the dentist or he went to the dentist after this interview because his mouth is fucked ��
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

I think we now can say he�s trying to find his teeth but�

#FindWeezyTeeth
      #YoungToothlessBabyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
        Hahahah this must have been filmed after recovering from the dentist or he went to the dentist after this interview because his mouth is fucked ��
        i dont understand why he would do it and not at least wait until he has recovered

Comment

when wayne sleeps:
          going say some shit like "whats sleep when you living the dream" or simply say "whats that?"

his childhood and how he stays hungry: *repeat anecdote about rapping as a kid for his grandma in the room and always wanting to impress*

top 5 rappers OAT:

how wayne became a packers fan: this becoming the new " how did you start trukfit"

how he felt he needs to stay current: *talk about how you cant as an OG hate the new gen you need to love it and approach it openly*

finding drake + nicki minaj: *repeat the same story of how wayne asksed who was on the hook when hearing drakes music for the first time and it was also drake*

waynes fashion line: have no details or elaborate at all if they talking about a new line and just say "coming soon" or it'll be about the recent mediocre YM line

bonus prediction: no mention at all of new music even though we have close to 3 projects promised and lined up right now and just hit the mid way point of the year
          YM ALBUM, IANAHB3, CG2......

DAMN NEARLY 10/10 SCORE

#FREEVELVET

Comment

lol Wayne really said he can't touch his Top 5 rappers of all time. There goes his best rapper alive mentality

Comment

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
              lol Wayne really said he can't touch his Top 5 rappers of all time. There goes his best rapper alive mentality
              ya, i forget when it was but around 2013-15? i forget exactly when, but its when he started saying these things and he not the best and wants to be more like snoop yada yada. that mentality mindset is gone (at least publically). He still has instances (saying being top 5 verses of the year is shit because he thinks he had best verse of year on seeing green). But ya that desire/flash is gone/humbled down a lot now

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                ya, i forget when it was but around 2013-15? i forget exactly when, but its when he started saying these things and he not the best and wants to be more like snoop yada yada. that mentality mindset is gone (at least publically). He still has instances (saying being top 5 verses of the year is shit because he thinks he had best verse of year on seeing green). But ya that desire/flash is gone/humbled down a lot now
                He also said in 2011 he’s not the best anymore. Said there are too many new cats or something

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  and he said on Too Good that he's the greatest of all time. He also said a couple of times that Drake and Nicki are better than him and want them to be more succesful than him

Comment

Despite the repeated questions this was a nice chat, the end was nice.

Originally posted by mania983 View Post
                    Obviously just showing humility immediately after naming them his top 5. He's not a 26 year old on the rise anymore who needs to state such things constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Thafuture98 View Post
                      You could�ve gave us real cliffs instead of predictions lol and it�s not his fault that they ask him those questions. Wayne�s top 5 changes all the time minus Missy Elliott.
                      My predictions were pretty much spot on so can be used as cliff notes if needed lol

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Fuck it I�m not even going to bother watching.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          Wayne doing another boring interview with a sports player coming soon

lets predict the answers to the questions whoever wins gets a thank you react by me

when wayne sleeps:
                          going say some shit like "whats sleep when you living the dream" or simply say "whats that?"

his childhood and how he stays hungry: *repeat anecdote about rapping as a kid for his grandma in the room and always wanting to impress*

top 5 rappers OAT:

how wayne became a packers fan: this becoming the new " how did you start trukfit"

how he felt he needs to stay current: *talk about how you cant as an OG hate the new gen you need to love it and approach it openly*

finding drake + nicki minaj:
                          *repeat the same story of how wayne asksed who was on the hook when hearing drakes music for the first time and it was also drake*

waynes fashion line: have no details or elaborate at all if they talking about a new line and just say "coming soon" or it'll be about the recent mediocre YM line

bonus prediction: no mention at all of new music even though we have close to 3 projects promised and lined up right now and just hit the mid way point of the year
                          YM ALBUM, IANAHB3, CG2......
                          youre boring

Comment

Working...
                          X