Lil Wayne is on DJ Khaled's GOD DID Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne is on DJ Khaled's GOD DID Album

He keeps saying this is a We Takin Over level verse. Should be sick.

Comment

why he calling his driver out like that

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        eh, its his job to hype up everything. We Takin Over is regarded by a lot of people as his best feature verse ever, and if not #1 definitely most wayne fans top 3-5, don't get hopes up for something that good

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          eh, its his job to hype up everything. We Takin Over is regarded by a lot of people as his best feature verse ever, and if not #1 definitely most wayne fans top 3-5, don't get hopes up for something that good
          Yeah but it has to be somewhere within the realms of that calibre. I don't think he'd keep going on about how it's on that level if it's nowhere near. But Maybe he is lol.

Anyway if it's as good as what we've been getting lately it'll be great.

Comment

when is khaled's album dropping?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
              i think khaled said the same about 'how many times'

Comment

it wont be the same level as we taking over but its still new wayne and hes been killing features for the past 2 years.

Comment

I hope it�s a single.

Comment

Hope it's better than that Grateful song

Comment

yeah he's the greatest hypeman but this can't be better than We Takin'Over this is the verse of a lifetime and we're actually blessed that Wayne gave us a lot of iconic stuff over the years. But can't replicate that shit. Let's see, we'll be eating but i don't see a We Takin'Over shit to be around the corner in 2022.

Comment

I used to think Khaled is hella annoying, now I love him

Comment

Working...
                        X