Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    I hope you're correct.
    Also, you notice how Eminem and Wayne have been dropping music around the same time???Em just dropped this past Friday

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
      Also, you notice how Eminem and Wayne have been dropping music around the same time???Em just dropped this past Friday
      I had no idea Eminem dropped something on friday

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, greatest hits

Comment

I think we need to preapre ourselves mentally for a Rich The Kid feature
        OG C5 Songs Cover Art:
        https://imgur.com/a/SIqQ5GK

Follow Me On IG:
        https://www.instagram.com/gfx_by

Comment

Originally posted by omerle View Post
          I think we need to preapre ourselves mentally for a Rich The Kid feature
          They can�t, just can�t.

Comment

I think a single is very likely this month but I just don't see it dropping til September the earliest. A surprise album drop would be nice from Wayne but doing that for a Carter album? Idk.... I think we see cover art, tracklist, features, and a single before all that. I don't see Wayne's team moving from a traditional rollout

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
              I hope he does but Khaled & The Game are dropping their albums this month so idk if he going try to compete with them
              He shouldn�t worry about that. His main priority should be releasing a decent well put together project (something he has struggled with). I wouldn�t care if the album flopped if it�s good music.

Comment

Interesting how there's already a presave.
                Automatic cash
                Big booty bitch
                Girl, I'm on your ass

www.youtube.com/weezyacademy
                https://anchor.fm/theweezyacademy

Comment

Originally posted by Watchmyshoes View Post
                  Well well,

Weezy’s now gonna run tha carter series into the ground eh…

Couldn�t agree more bro

Comment

im sure this will drop around waynes bday.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      Only on LWHQ would Lil Wayne fans be complaining about Lil Wayne announcing Tha Carter VI
                      Can you.blame literally anyone for being pessimistic
                      Lets recap shall we?
                      Funeral was last professional solo album it had garbage thin beats lacked focus and was sloppy for the standards expected of a veteran rapper and had zero quality control
                      Nc3 clusterfuck tape full of cringe bars and lil baby imitations and near zero quality control
                      Last album we got was TFB enough has been said
                      Sftw remastered tracks were all forgettable and lackluster

Lets be honest the risk of c6 beint an actual trainwreck is veey high

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                        Lets recap shall we?
                        Funeral was last professional solo album it had garbage thin beats lacked focus and was sloppy for the standards expected of a veteran rapper and had zero quality control
                        Nc3 clusterfuck tape full of cringe bars and lil baby imitations and near zero quality control

Funeral has lots of good beats, many are underwhelming. That's the only problem with it aside from the messy organisation of tracks. The rapping on there is great, even Eminem said so. It was always an 'experimental' album... "Rebirth 2". That's not what a Carter album will be.
                        NC3 is like 2 years old, just a mixtape. There are good songs on there too, yeah a lot of just talking shit and rapping about whatever. Not what a Carter album will be.
                        Obviously TFB is a totally different thing to a Carter album, "light work". Sftw tracks are spare tracks for a mixtape re-release and YM promo, they aren't even bad just average. Probably will get a couple of songs similar to those but there will be a variety of styles, like every Carter album since C3. Every recent feature has been top tier.

I just prefer to anticipate what my favourite musical artists will bring on his flagship album series rather than obsessing over how bad it could be. Only thing I'm trepidatious about is them choosing too many low quality beats, low calibre features, and leaving some of the best songs off the album as they always do.

I'm sure it'll be the same deal as usual, some people will love half of it and dislike the rest and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                          Lets recap shall we?

agreed Zimmie.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X