• (update) Weezy detained in Texas.

updated: http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/19/lil-wayne ... er-patrol/

Update :
    [attachment=1:gu77q5fp]mackT.jpg[/attachment:gu77q5fp]
    [attachment=0:gu77q5fp]snlT.jpg[/attachment:gu77q5fp]

weezy's free and performing tonite i hope
    Attached Files

Re: Weezy detained in Texas

This is bullshit, they'll probably try to arrest someone for some fucked up reason

Wayne is actually targeted by the police

Comment

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
      holy shit how does border patrol detain somebody 100 miles away from the border?

Comment

GOD DAMNET! I WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE HIM SUNDAY! WHAT THE FUCK.

Comment

Originally posted by cody
          holy shit how does border patrol detain somebody 100 miles away from the border?
          Ain't it obvious cody? It wasn't done as just some general routine check, this was once again a fucking targeting of Wayne to try and find some more shit on him cody go find the border patrol and take care of them

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
            Ain't it obvious cody? It wasn't done as just some general routine check, this was once again a fucking targeting of Wayne to try and find some more shit on him cody go find the border patrol and take care of them
            im not in texas fuck the border patrol they should only be detaining illegals

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
              im not in texas fuck the border patrol they should only be detaining illegals
              Yeah I know but you always bully the retards that come on here so I'm guessing you can handle your own in person lol

And yeah I know, they always go after Wayne, it's not right. Imagine what goes on his head, Wayne must be like "ah fuck not again, why is it always me, someone go hide the drugs"

Comment

FUCK I flew to Texas last night,so that I could see him on Monday</3,this so sucks!The feds are starting to piss me off :{
                "Fuck with a nigga if you fuck with a nigga. Fuck with me? Good luck to the nigga."
                Weezy FB. for life. <3

Comment

Fuck da police.

Comment

Hey i made the thread 1st lol but anyways he needs to have one of his ppl claim the drugs cuz he doesn't need another charge right now

Comment

HIDE THE WEED

Comment

damb the cops just wont leave him alone huh? daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbb FUCK da police!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X