On Fire on Billboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On Fire on Billboard

Lil Wayne's track "On Fire" debut at #62 on the billboard this week. What type of trajectory do you guys think will follow? Will it move up the ranks or not? In other words what will be its peak?

http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100 ... r=position

Re: On Fire on Billboard

Originally posted by FDM
    Lil Wayne's track "On Fire" debut at #62 on the billboard this week. What type of trajectory do you guys think will follow? Will it move up the ranks or not? In other words what will be its peak?

That's a hugeee leap, it takes songs 3-4 weeks to peak at #62, when the video drops it will be at around #15 then #1

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by Lyrical JRock
      Originally posted by FDM

That's a hugeee leap, it takes songs 3-4 weeks to peak at #62, when the video drops it will be at around #15 then #1

On fire will never be number one...bedrock debuted at 37 and Every girl debuted at 36 so On fire is another prom queen..and hot revolver has done the best so far off the rebirt ::kanye shrug::

Comment

Originally posted by JR5
        Originally posted by FDM

On fire will never be number one...bedrock debuted at 37 and Every girl debuted at 36 so On fire is another prom queen..and hot revolver has done the best so far off the rebirt ::kanye shrug::
        Every girl debuted at #36 and it peaked at #10, bedrock only been on billbaord for 4 weeks and it's number #20 already

On Fire is a #1 hit agree or disagree, fall back with the negatively and hating or get the fuck outta here, ur not welcome.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JR5
          Originally posted by Lyrical JRock":11bkpiwy][quote=FDM]Lil Wayne's track "On Fire" debut at #62 on the billboard this week. What type of trajectory do you guys think will follow? Will it move up the ranks or not? In other words what will be its peak?

[url="http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100?begin=61&order=position
          http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100 ... r=position[/url]

Every girl debuted at #36 and it peaked at #10, bedrock only been on billbaord for 4 weeks and it's number #20 already

On Fire is a #1 hit agree or disagree, fall back with the negatively and hating or get the fuck outta here, ur not welcome.[/quote:11bkpiwy]

oh shit, you told him Jrock
          ON FIRE FTW !!!

Comment

Iunno I usually like every Wayne song and don't love On fire like I do the other Billboard ones he has out.

But I guess I'm not the public

Comment

I hope on fire it's gonna be 1# .

Comment

Its not negativity your just an idiot weezy stan that believes everything he does is going to be number one..it may be a number one hit in your little billboard chart you got going on at home but it aint going number one considering it doesnt even fucking get radio play you dipshit

Comment

Originally posted by JR5
                  Its not negativity your just an idiot weezy stan that believes everything he does is going to be number one..it may be a number one hit in your little billboard chart you got going on at home but it aint going number one considering it doesnt even fucking get radio play you dipshit
                  How Da Fuck U Know Weather Or Not Itll Hit Number One???
                  And Whats Wrong With Wanting Your Favorite Rapper's Song To Do well.
                  Everyone Should Believe Itll Be Number One.
                  And It Does Actually Get Radio Play.
                  And He Aint A "Stan"
                  Hes A FAN.
                  Hate U Priks That Call Anybody That Says Anything Good about Wayne A "Stan"
                  Its A Fukin Fansite Obviousely People Are Gonna B Showing Love.
                  The Video Aint Dropped Yet, When It Does More People Will Be Exposed To It And More People Will Like It.
                  Then It Will Climb.
                  Dipshit.

Comment

Originally posted by LILWAYNEDABEST
                    Originally posted by JR5
                    How Da Fuck U Know Weather Or Not Itll Hit Number One???
                    And Whats Wrong With Wanting Your Favorite Rapper's Song To Do well.
                    Everyone Should Believe Itll Be Number One.
                    And It Does Actually Get Radio Play.
                    And He Aint A "Stan"
                    Hes A FAN.
                    Hate U Priks That Call Anybody That Says Anything Good about Wayne A "Stan"
                    Its A Fukin Fansite Obviousely People Are Gonna B Showing Love.
                    The Video Aint Dropped Yet, When It Does More People Will Be Exposed To It And More People Will Like It.
                    Then It Will Climb.
                    Dipshit.
                    CO-SIGN!

Comment

Nahh he has a point, this forum makes me sick at times, Dick Riders galore, someone says something negative and people cant just say "i disagree i think it could be number one" no you get called a retard or a fag or something. Your the kind of people that would suck his lil dick if he got it out. And dont tell me to just leave because i enjoy talking about weezy and his music and i enjoy accepting all praise and critisicm people on here want to give him. And sometimes people dont even say anything that malicous sometimes someone says something like "oh wayne is not too good with auto-tune" or "Eminem killed weezy" two perfectly fair points but then people jump in and start name calling. If he recoreded himself taking a shit (although to be fair thats what alot of rebirth sounds like) some people here would say it was amazing
                      I'm a monster i tell you, Monster Wayne, I have just swallowed the key to the house of pain, Now i'm stuck here to deal with the houses pain, Fuck with me I will peel like the houses paint

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan90
                        Nahh he has a point, this forum makes me sick at times, Dick Riders galore, someone says something negative and people cant just say "i disagree i think it could be number one" no you get called a retard or a fag or something. Your the kind of people that would suck his lil dick if he got it out. And dont tell me to just leave because i enjoy talking about weezy and his music and i enjoy accepting all praise and critisicm people on here want to give him. And sometimes people dont even say anything that malicous sometimes someone says something like "oh wayne is not too good with auto-tune" or "Eminem killed weezy" two perfectly fair points but then people jump in and start name calling. If he recoreded himself taking a shit (although to be fair thats what alot of rebirth sounds like) some people here would say it was amazing
                        Most Of The Time Its The Critisisers That Start Name calling.
                        Then When Someone Wants To Defened Wayne Or Thier Point They Are Called A Dickrider.

Comment

Working...
                        X