Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this is true ...

http://twitter.com/TeamSupreme/status/7495172560

Then Wayne is in trouble... Hopefully it's not, but this is a reliable source. So take it for what you want, but if that rebirth goes in stores... it won't sell more than 120k first week... and that's being nice.

Re: If this is true ...

Yeah TS is reliable. But they said they "heard" that, so it could still not be true. Who knows. Im happy with the leaked Rebirth though.

Comment

Naw. KY said on his Ustream its a new one. at 1st he wouldnt say. then he read one real fast and said, "YES" like all aggy and shit.

Comment

Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
        Naw. KY said on his Ustream its a new one. at 1st he wouldnt say. then he read one real fast and said, "YES" like all aggy and shit.
        I heard that but it doesn't mean he can't lie. And also he did say On fire, drop the world, knockout and paradice would be on new rebirth but idk. Honestly, idk what to think, if no news comes out soon, don't expect new songs. Feb. 2nd is less than a month away...

Comment

Originally posted by yankees8890
          Originally posted by johnzalewski1322
          I heard that but it doesn't mean he can't lie. And also he did say On fire, drop the world, knockout and paradice would be on new rebirth but idk. Honestly, idk what to think, if no news comes out soon, don't expect new songs. Feb. 2nd is less than a month away...

I'd say don't expect to hear any news about it. If it's a new Rebirth it will get leaked end of this week or start of next probably because that's 2 weeks away from the release of the album. KY may have lied but I seriously doubt it, he works with Wayne he's almost the least likely to lie because he doesn't want shit to come back to him (he even said that).

Comment

The rebirth leak was a set up..
            Extremely BIG promotion for the album
            They will choose the best songs of the leak and add them to the real rebirth

blaaaaoowwwwww

Comment

Originally posted by alkalin007
              The rebirth leak was a set up..
              Extremely BIG promotion for the album
              They will choose the best songs of the leak and add them to the real rebirth

blaaaaoowwwwww
              Alkalin is stealing my conspiracy theory

But yeah it has to be a set up, it makes so much sense

Comment

Rebirth a set up, lol? You guys and your conspiracy theories....

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
                  Rebirth a set up, lol? You guys and your conspiracy theories....
                  No, you are a part of that conspiracy theory, arent you DJBMURDER

Comment

There will defo be some new changes

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
                      There will defo be some new changes
                      What makes u say that?? U no sumin i dont?

Comment

the thing is..you know how universal made 1 million copies of rebirth 2009...well what the fuck are they gonna do with all those copies ..just dump them??

Comment

Working...
                        X