REBEL8 Streetwear Co. Gives Lil Wayne Custom New Era Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REBEL8 Streetwear Co. Gives Lil Wayne Custom New Era Cap

Good for Wayne but you can't really see the Hat.

Re: REBEL8 Streetwear Co. Gives Lil Wayne Custom New Era Cap

the other pix have a couple more views of it & the Young Money logo

Comment

Dude Did You Get This From The Other Lil Wayne Site, "New Lil Wayne" Because Everything Is Exactly The Same

Comment

New Lil Wayne?????????? What is that?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne39
          Originally posted by Tuneche

Dude Did You Get This From The Other Lil Wayne Site, "New Lil Wayne" Because Everything Is Exactly The Same
          What do you mean? lilwaynehq put up lil wayne stuff, which hq doesn't really do anymore

edit: wtf!? i put new lil wayne (without spaces) but it became lilwaynehq, what is that about??
          You need to quote your sources, and stop posting links and actually post the stories, read the rules.

EDIT: These links are to newlilwayne.com, please stop posting links to that website, chances are you're from that site and you're just trying to get views on the page, mods do something about this kids posts.

2nd edit, idk why it says lilwaynehq in the post haha, it says new lilwayne dotcom, i think danny just has it so it switches it
          It's always Carter Season in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by djsteezybeatz

What do you mean? lilwaynehq put up lil wayne stuff, which hq doesn't really do anymore

edit: wtf!? i put new lil wayne (without spaces) but it became lilwaynehq, what is that about??
            You need to quote your sources, and stop posting links and actually post the stories, read the rules.

EDIT: These links are to lilwaynehq.com, please stop posting links to that website, chances are you're from that site and you're just trying to get views on the page, mods do something about this kids posts.

2nd edit, idk why it says lilwaynehq in the post haha, it says LilWayneHQDotCom, i think danny just has it so it switches it
            i said the same thing in his other thread but i edited it out.
            the hat looks cool though

Comment

To Wayne39: I think LilWayneHQ (Danny) didn't post it up because it really isn't that important. I know I don't care about Lil Wayne getting custom hats from New Era. People come to this site to get news, updates, and music, not find out who gives him custom hats.

Just for the record, LilWayneHQ is the #1 fansite for all Lil Wayne news, updates, and music. So other fansites can kick rocks.

EDIT: Danny only puts up news that people will actually care about. If you are interested in talking about his hats, you can always go here

Comment

EDIT: These links are to lilwaynehq.com, please stop posting links to that website, chances are you're from that site and you're just trying to get views on the page, mods do something about this kids posts.

2nd edit, idk why it says lilwaynehq in the post haha, it says new lilwayne dotcom, i think danny just has it so it switches it
                so he's censoring us? thats kinda immature lol
                little immature that you come on here promoting it

Comment

Originally posted by cody

promoting what??? im giving u guys the news

Comment

[quote=wayne39]
                    Originally posted by "Tuneche":3v433pan

promoting what??? im giving u guys the news[/quote:3v433pan]

That You're Getting From Another Site

Comment

[quote=wayne39]
                      Originally posted by "Tuneche":2iwlgycq

promoting what??? im giving u guys the news[/quote:2iwlgycq]
                      your site. News isnt that he got a new hat, and im going to leave that be.

Comment

[quote=Tuneche][quote=wayne39]
                        Originally posted by "wayne39":20akfbq0
                        Originally posted by "Tuneche":20akfbq0

promoting what??? im giving u guys the news[/quote:20akfbq0]

Yeah Dudeo Need To Read The Rules About Posting Stuff Up From Other Sites [/quote:20akfbq0]

Sorry To Burst Your Bubble Tho, No Hating Here, Just Constructive Criticism

Comment

Working...
                        X