IMPORTANT INFO ON WEEZYS MIGRAINES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPORTANT INFO ON WEEZYS MIGRAINES

just got off the phone with my doctor of 13 years and at the end of the call i read him the article about weezy and his migraines and the cancellation of the tour and he said that didnt make any sense theres no condition or medication that with adrenaline can have a negative cardiovascular reaction. he finished with it has to be a coverup for something because that just doesnt make any sense at all and is in fact, impossible

i dont know but im guessing its something to do with his on the road lifestyle, surp, lack of sleep, and rebirth getting pushed back let me know what you think hes covering
    /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Re: IMPORTANT INFO ON WEEZYS MIGRAINES

yeah it didnt make much sense 2 me either. so what your
    doc said clears things up a bit. maybe waynes being lazy.
    maybe the syrup gettin 2 him. idk but somethinqs going on.
    maybe it is the rebirth. he could be in the studio recording because
    alot has leaked and is making new tracks. juss hope he aint sick
    "Yeah I be with dem different hoes, No i mean dem different hoes"

chek out my battle: who wins: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/vie...p=20419#p20419

Comment

oh come on, you can tell that wayne works non stop from the amount of music he puts out on a regular and the fact that he can't seem to hold down a relationship cause he is always on the road, so he fucks with people on the road with him. You ever thought that something might actually be wrong with the man, not just he is lazy and didn't want to go. come on you can call Wayne a lot of things but lazy isn't one of them. Reckless maybe for his lifestyle, but not lazy. He has been working non-stop scence his was a kid almost.
      Law Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Lawsmith
        oh come on, you can tell that wayne works non stop from the amount of music he puts out on a regular and the fact that he can't seem to hold down a relationship cause he is always on the road, so he fucks with people on the road with him. You ever thought that something might actually be wrong with the man, not just he is lazy and didn't want to go. come on you can call Wayne a lot of things but lazy isn't one of them. Reckless maybe for his lifestyle, but not lazy. He has been working non-stop since**** his was a kid almost.
        hot damn i'm going to fix the one bad typo you had.

anyways he does push shit out like crazy, people are expecting a lot from him because that's all they've ever known while in fact he's just human like us.
        �Nature has wisely judged that the distinction of ranks, the peace and order of society, would rest more securely upon the plain and palpable difference of birth and fortune, than upon the invisible and often uncertain difference of wisdom and virtue.

-Adam Smith, Theory of Moral Sentiments

Comment

tour is a lot of work especially for sum1 who busts out like 10 songs a week plus high as shit

Comment

yeah it didn't make sense to me either. but what do u mean"? cover up?

And crazy�s what they callin� me, but crazy isn�t hardly what I am
            Try creatively retarded or amazingly rewarded

Comment

you guys are taking this too seriously
              weezy has been working TOO hard.
              Migraines can be from lack of sleep, or a lot of stress.
              maybe weezy is just stressed that rebirth aint out yet and keeps leaking.
              who knows
              weezy WILL get better.

Comment

Yeah Weezy go hardest these days and canceling the tour must be no other way to keep his health good ...
                Young Mulla Babyy
                "But I could fuck yo girl and make her nut for me,then slut for me, then kill for me, then steal for me.And of course it'll be yo cash, then I'll murder tha bitch,and send her body back to yo ass!"

Comment

Originally posted by bigweezyfan1
                  yeah it didn't make sense to me either. but what do u mean"? cover up?
                  Cover up as in theres something bigger thats wrong with him maybe to do with the surp and he doesnt want the public to know because of all the "i told you so s" that he'll get if hes going to rehab or some shit
                  /img]"Got to the end of the tunnel, and i was the light" -Dwayne Michael Carter

Comment

aint shit wrong w him ...
                    Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

maan, weezys at the point where he cant stop, hes the biggest superstar alive these days.. thats kindaaa big :suprised:

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
                        Originally posted by Lawsmith
                        oh come on, you can tell that wayne works non stop from the amount of music he puts out on a regular and the fact that he can't seem to hold down a relationship cause he is always on the road, so he fucks with people on the road with him. You ever thought that something might actually be wrong with the man, not just he is lazy and didn't want to go. come on you can call Wayne a lot of things but lazy isn't one of them. Reckless maybe for his lifestyle, but not lazy. He has been working non-stop since**** his was a kid almost.
                        hot damn i'm going to fix the one bad typo you had.

anyways he does push shit out like crazy, people are expecting a lot from him because that's all they've ever known while in fact he's just human like us.
                        yeah true, i feel ya..
                        but he's not a human..
                        he's a martian

Smoke good, eat good.
                        Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
                        Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
                        Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

Working...
                        X